Frankenstein's Castle!?

This chapter is a bit shorter than normal, but that's because the show ended once Renet said who the castle belonged to. So I added a bit more since I didn't want the chapter to be all that short... ya know?

Louisa's p.o.v

We all groan as I try to keep my hands on both Casey and Raph "I'd move your hand higher, Shorty..." Raph groans out. Not questioning him I do as he said and he adds "yeah, that's better.." the werewolf then roars out. It sounds like both Dracula and the werewolf left from down here, so we all get up and go back up. I still have my arms around Casey and Raph's shoulders as they run with the rest of the gang. "Fools! I have who I came for - let us go, my monsters!" Savanti says before I finally see that he has a forcefield around him and the other monsters.

He must've pushed a button as we're basically still trying to get to him "no!" Leo yells out as the vamp-guys use their speed. They ran into the forcefield and I basically got hurt too since we're all still touching, we fall back at this. The monsters finally leave as Mikey jumps up and tries to stop them- but is a second too late. Since Dracula is gone now I roll off the two and basically fall to my knees while groaning and powering down. "Louisa!" Donnie and April say as they run towards me, I look up to see they're in front of me worried.

I softly chuckle saying "I.. m-mighta burned myself out" then I fall into Donnie's hold, so he holds me close as some of the gang gasp. "He..He coulda took Raph!" April says worriedly, but Esmeralda says "but he took my father. What will become of him?" She asked that towards Renet, but she couldn't get herself to look at her. Sam just ends up saying "we gotta follow" Renet took a second before finally talking. "This will completely depower my staff, but we gotta stop Savanti" Renet says while looking at the staff.

Then she looks up determined saying "for good" next thing ya know is she opens up another portal as Donnie picks me up. Mikey steps up close to the portal before looking back saying "don't worry, Esmeralda. We'll save your dad" April and Casey run through the portal too as Donnie picks me up and stands by Raph. Raph smiles up at Donnie before standing up and running into the portal too. Donnie stops in front of the portal saying "yeah, no matter what!" Then we go through the portal.

Next was Leonarsam before it looked like Renet fell through and now some of us are screaming a bit as we basically fly through to the other portal. We fall out of the portal in the order we went in though this time, but I use my vampire powers when we got through. I keep me and Donnie in the air as I fly us out of the way and we were the only ones who didn't crash land. Some of the group is groaning as I gently lower me and Donnie to the ground and he stands on his feet. "Thanks, honeybee" Donnie softly mumbles as the group is slowly getting up, but Leo is the first to talk.

"Alright, Renet.. where are we now?" Was his question as Renet stands up before saying "we're in Germany, in the year 1818. And that, turtle, ice and fire-wielder, human and vampire companions.. is Frankenstein's castle." Somehow at saying the name alone lightning strikes about three times causing Mikey to whimper softly. Standing in front of the group I give them all a determined look as they're all slowly getting onto their feet. "We got this, you guys - I mean, if we have vampire friends on the team instead of enemies... we can do anything."

Donnie stands by my side while wrapping his arm around my shoulders "yeah, she's right - we fought the Kraang, we did stuff in space!" He tries to help me convince them. The group reluctantly agreed and now we're slowly trudging our way towards the castle. 'What is up with everything being a castle in the old times?..' I think to myself as I walk with the group.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever