Silver Chill-Pill

Louisa's p.o.v

While being up here I thought I should at least try to help as I shoot some bits of ice-shards at the horses, it slowed them down a bit. That's when I noticed we're having to do a sharp turn and some of the group is screaming. Using my powers I scream and keep us on all four wheels so we aren't barely turning on two. Donnie's having to hang onto the wagon so he wouldn't be death gripping onto Vulko. The horseman is still keeping up before picking up its pumpkin head right off its body before throwing it at us.

I chuckle softly before freezing the head and sending it back, knocking the guy back into sitting down before I unmelt his head. Though I got a bit smug at knowing I did this and my feet unfreeze- now I'm having to try and keep my balance. The horseman noticed this and threw his head again- this time hitting the back of the wagon. Everyone's screaming- shell, even I am- as we basically roll around, I scream a bit in pain at this. Eventually I noticed we were getting close to stopping, so I barely get onto the side that was gonna be on top.

Donnie's up here too as the wagon is now sliding across the ground, me and Donnie are screaming before I freeze his feet onto the wagon. He looks at me and his eyes widen in realization before we finally stop and I fly forward. I scream as I go back and try to grab onto this part of the wagon- but my hand slipped as my life flashes before my eyes. Falling I scream as my eyes are tearing up, but that's when it felt like I stopped moving. Panting a bit I look around and see that I'm basically floating, so I sigh in relief and barely float over to the wagon.

I barely feel like I was hurt as I remember vampires are stronger than humans, so I unfroze Donnie's feet and heal him up. He hugs me tight before we walk to the back of the wagon to see how everyone else is. Leonarsam are out and ready for a fight, but no one's here as Mikey barely dragged himself out. Renet and April got out as they stretched a bit and Esmeralda looked inside the wagon for some reason. "Is everyone okay?" Renet asks as Donnie answers with "I'm okay thanks to Louisa" I smile at him.

Everyone seemed fine- "where is my father!?" Esmeralda asks worriedly before April says "he's gone!.." then we start looking around for him. Sam knelt down a bit before handing something to Esmeralda saying "look, his weird necklace." Though looking around a bit more Donnie and I see that the wolves are heading towards the castle. My eyes widen as I say "look! The wolves must've carried them off" "I was thinking the same thing." Mine and Donnie's words got Esmeralda saying "oh no, father..." and she held his necklace close.

The wagon was totally trashed, so we had to walk the rest of the way on foot, I stuck by Donnie as I worry for Raph and his turning. While walking on the bridge Leo finally says "the tracks curve back to another part of the castle." Mikey starts walking ahead and jumped back scared because bats flew right up in his face. He falls back, so I caught him and help him stay on his feet as he still has Raph on his shell somehow. Raph groaned a bit at the random roughness, but we all look up at the castle that's in front of us.

The guys and Sam check out the random wagon that's here as we stick right behind them- that's when a chain moves for some reason. Next thing ya know- the werewolf drops down out of nowhere and lands on top of the wagon. He howls as April yells out "oh man, not him again!" Everyone's having to run around to avoid the werewolf. Though I notice it chasing after Renet, so once it has her cornered I shoulder it to mess with its aim. Renet noticed and dodged in the right direction to avoid getting bit, Sam then jumps on top of him.

She basically rides him around, steering him away from the others as April tries to use her powers to get the thing to stop or something. "Sam, this way!" Leo yells out and Sam looks before steering the werewolf a different way. I watch as both Leo and Donnie get the werewolf in chains and are now having to hold it within them. Sam jumped off before smirking at the beast "hm... he isn't all that easy to boss around either." With that she went over by Leo's side and helps him hold the chain within his hands to keep the werewolf back.

I run over and help Donnie with the chain in his hand as Casey stands in front of the werewolf with his arm-shooter pointed at him. "I'm ending this freak once and for all!!" Casey yells out as his eyes glow with anger, my eyes widen at that. Esmeralda stands in the way saying "don't hurt him!.. that werewolf, it's..it's-" April's gasp interrupted her. "It's Vulko, your father - I can barely sense it now" April says out loud which made Donnie and Mikey make a confused sound. We're still holding him within the chains as Leo glares a bit over at Esmeralda for this.

"Why didn't you tell us!?" Leo yells out before I look over at Mikey since he moved a bit by Renet, with my vampire powers I can hear what he's saying. "I need a silver coin from your future wallet, Renet - quick!" Mikey says while hanging upside down on the wagon. Renet grabs out her wallet saying "no problemo, daddy-o!" Then she flicks a coin up for him to catch. Though what Mikey does is stand up and gets ready to hit it like a baseball- "take a silver chill-pill!" Mikey yells out. The coin flies over towards the werewolf as he was roaring out in anger and it goes right into his mouth.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever