Wolves

Louisa's p.o.v

Renet walks over saying "and Donatello, your staff has a mystical seal of protection - you'll need these weapons, turtle warriors. Not to mention cousin to ice-wielder and friends... because we have to find the next monster before Savanti Romero does. And that monster is none other than Dracula" I hard swallow at that as I feel the bite mark on my neck. Leo, Donnie and April gasp as the rest of the group make a confused sound while I move some hair behind my ear. "Lord of the Vampires" Renet adds on with a serious look, so I chuckle a bit while smirking at her.

"I'm sorry, I thought we were gonna be hunting Dracula Lord of the Foot Fungi" I tease since it's obvious on who Dracula is. Sam busts out into laughter a bit from what I said as Leo softly shakes his head while facepalming. Though Renet softly sighs saying "let's just get going" with that we start following her in a certain direction. After a bit of walking I could hear some people screaming in the distance, so I use my eyes to look ahead. Vampire powers give a bit of an advantage, I can see a bit of distance away- 'I did hear wolves.'

I use my speed and see three guys cornered as they're on horses "there's no way out" I shouldered one of the wolves away. Though two of the horses run off with the men on them, I go above from where the man is. Here I see- my eyes widen as I see I'm looking at what looks like the werewolf, he looks like he could be partially human. I kick him out of fear before noticing the guy is being circled by three different wolves now. "Help me!!" He screams out in fear as he's on his butt while looking at the wolves scared.

Leo and Raph come in last second and shoulder two of the wolves away, more come instantly once they see more people. "It is werewolves!" The man yells before the rest of the group gets here, we're all standing back-to-back. April is the one to say "Renet, can't you use the scepter to.. levitate us or something!?" I turn into a dog though. The wolves look at me shocked for this as I bark at them "leave these creatures alone... and I will spare you. They are my people- my bit of prisoners, I am not of just wolf as I.. am also vampire" I tell them off.

Some of the wolves start growling before basically saying that I'm some type of omega and don't budge, so I growl and change back. I wasn't paying attention to what the group was talking about because of that. The wolves finally start coming at us, so we had to scatter a bit, I stuck by Donnie as one of the wolves has his staff in its mouth. Growling I kick it in the head before Donnie got the staff and twirls it around before putting me behind him. He hits the wolf before I see the one coming at both of us, so I use my vampire strength and pick him up.

Quickly I use my powers and jump at the wolf Donnie was fighting before flying up and the wolf behind us tackled the other wolf. Donnie chuckles before saying "nice work, honeybee" I get back on the ground and set him down. Using my vampire speed I just start shouldering random wolves since there's so many around us. That's when Sam chuckles amused saying "aww, if I tame one can I keep it!?" Then she jumps on one. My eyes widen as I watch her ride around on the wolf before grabbing its fur and pulling on it.

The wolf goes up- a different wolf was apparently trying to jump at Sam and it hit the other wolf instead before she goes back. She does a bit of a backbend off the wolf before crossing her arms "wow, he's a bad boy. I need one I can be more in charge of" she says before we're all still fighting the wolves. It feels like we've been fighting them forever, so when we finally get cornered I make an ice-dome around us. It's unbreakable ice, so I doubt they'll be able to get to us "I got this, guys" I say as I smirk at the wolves.

Casey wraps his arm around my shoulders saying "woo! Nice one, Weeza" I chuckle a bit before that werewolf comes back. I growl at the sight of it and he had to hold me back as I bark a bit at the sight of this guy. "A werewolf!? Holy creature, double feature!!" Leo says which made me deadpan at him. Casey just let's go of me saying "I thought we were supposed to be dealing with Dracula, yo." The werewolf growls and chomps at the air a few times as they're still walking this way, so Mikey looks back at us.

"We gotta use silver, that's what they used in The Growling!" Mikey says as he still has his little cross bow looking thing up. The werewolf growls as it still takes chomps of the air, about to start hitting at my ice-dome. That's when the sun hits its face and I instantly lift up my hood at the sight and pull Casey's mask down. The werewolf growls softly before running off the wolves whimper before running off with the werewolf. April smiles as Donnie stands in the sun's way from me, though she says "look! Light's as good as silver."

Leo let's out a breath of relief as Sam melts down my ice-dome, I look around at who's all here "oh no- where's Raph?" Me and Leo say. Then I add on "Raphael!!" My voice echoed a bit before we end up going up and walking around. Finally we found Raph on the ground "Raph!" We all yell out worriedly as he's groaning and squirming a bit. We go to him and Donnie is the one to ask "what happened to you, bro?" He shook his head. "I dunno, I feel... woozy" was his answer before Leo and Sam help him stand up.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever