>nightmares [6]<

you and Eddie only been in hiding for a week and Steve, Robin and Dustin had filled you both in on everything that has been happening and what has happened in the past with Eleven and her powers. You both knew about the basketball team and them being after Eddie and yourself. You and Steve where sat together while Eddie was packing our stuff up, since you had to always be ready to move now. "So, how are things going between you two?" Steve spoke up as he tugged at the loose fabric on the couch. You shrugged. "We kissed once, and he told me he's liked me since we started high school, but he hasn't done anything since then." Steve chuckled and put his arm around your shoulder. "Give him time, Y/n. Your a guy, you know what we are like. We don't like making the first move. Tell him what you want." You sighed and leaned back on the couch. "That would be embarrassing though. Why can't he just read my mind." You whined as you covered your face with your hands and letting out a long groan, Steve laughed at your childish actions and pulled you into a headlock. "Just tell him!" You laughed as you tried to escape the headlock, Steve started messing up your hair. While the two of you were laughing Eddie walked in giving you both questionable looks. He walked over and sat beside you on you couch on pulled you onto his lap. "So, what's the plan Harrington." You felt your cheeks warm up at Eddie's action. Steve chuckled and sighed before standing up. "Don't draw any attention to yourselves. If anyone that isn't me, Dustin, Max, Lucas, Nancy or Robin shows up, Run." You and Eddie looked at each other then back at Steve. "Oh, and for your own safety save the sex for when you guys aren't being hunted down." Your face turned bright red and Eddie just whined. "We will be quiet." Steve just shook his head. "I don't care how quiet you two are. You are on the run from the police, it isn't the time for any of that." Steve crossed his arms. "Whatever you say, mom." Eddie wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your chest. "Ok, I'm clearly not getting through to either of you." Steve walked towards the front door. "At least try keep it in your pants." He said before leaving, slamming the door behind himself as he left. You punched Eddie's arm and he started laughing. "There was no need for that!" Eddie looked up at you and moved his hands from your waist to your ass. "Awe, c'mon. It was funny seeing him get all jealous." You rolled your eyes and smiled. "You can't talk." He gave you a confused look, before sighing. "He clearly still wants you. I was just showing him you belong to." Your heart instantly skipped a beat and you got off Eddie's lap, and walked to the bedroom. "Last time I checked, I belonged to nobody." You flipped him off before closing the bedroom door behind you. Eddie felt like he just had his heart ripped out.

He got up and walked towards the door to the bedroom and knocked. "Y/n? Can I come in?" You were blasting music through your headphones and hadn't heard him. Eddie sighed and went back over to the couch. He lay down and closed his eyes.

It had been a few hours and you were singing to yourself, when you were interrupted by the sound of an old clock. You took your headphones off to find out where it was coming from. You got off the bed and walked out of the bedroom, only to walk into another bedroom. "What the fuck? Why am I back here?" You looked around at the room you knew all too well. It was the room that belonged to you when you still lived with your parents. "Y/n! Tea is ready!" You looked towards the door and headed towards it. It was your mom that had called you. You ran out of your room and downstairs. "Mom?" You called out looking around trying to find her. "In the kitchen, hun!" She called, you followed her voice into the kitchen. She was facing away from you and you could smell something nice. "Mom, what are you doing here, I thought-" She cut you off, turning to face you. "What an earth do you mean, hun? This is our house is it not?" Your jumped back when you saw her. The skin on her face had been melted off. You backed away, tears forming in your eyes. "Mom.." She walked closer to you, holding a plate in her hand. You felt your back hit something and turned around to see your dad. You screamed when you realized he had no head. You ran out of the room trying to get away from them. "Y/n.. come back to mommy and daddy, we've missed you.." You heard then calling out, though you continued running.

"Y/n.."

"Y/n."

"Y/N!!"

You opened your eyes to see Eddie shaking you. You were trembling and he instantly wrapped his arms around you. "Fuck, Y/n. You scared the crap out of me." You still hadn't fully grasped what you had just seen. You just cried into Eddie's shirt as he held you, whispering sweet nothings into your ear, trying to calm you.

When you eventually calmed down, you told Eddie everything you had seen. He held his head in his hands and sighed. "You wouldn't wake up and I was scared that what had happened to Chrissy, was happening to you" You felt your heart drop. Just then you heard a car pull up outside the house and heard numerous voices. Eddie got up to peak out the window.

"Y/n. Grab the stuff now."

979 words

HI, next few chapters might be a bit angsty. Just a small warning :'D

I will be writing the next chapter tonight, I just need to pee again :')