>dirty confesions[3]<

You had finally managed to get Eddie to go to sleep and you had gone back to Eddie's trailer to grab some things, since you probs wont be returning there with Eddie for a while. You stepped inside glad to see that there were no police there yet. You ran into Eddie's room and grabbed a bunch of his clothes your walkie talkies and the beer he had stored. Once you had everything you made your way back to the house you were staying in. You knew it was safe to stay there because the house belonged to a guy Eddie knew, and he was in prison so the place was free. 

When you walked in you were instantly pinned against the wall, just like last time. You looked up and just like last time it was Eddie yet again. He sighed and looked at the bags you had with you. "What's all that?" He asked with a confused look on his face, you smiled. "Just some of your clothes, our walkie talkies and of course some beer." He chuckled and smiled at you, you felt your face heat up once you realized he still had you against the wall. "Thank you, Y/n. You should probably go home. I don't want you to get dragged into this." He moved slightly so you were no longer pinned against the wall but he stayed in front of you. You punched his arm causing him to wince and grab the arm you punched. "That trailer was my home dumbass. And people will think I'm linked to this since I basically live with you and we are best friends!" You yelled at him, he looked at you shocked and smiled slightly, "Y/n-" He started before you interrupted him. "I won't leave you to deal with this shit on your own! If they want to believe you did it then I will make them think I was some how apart of it too! We do this together just like we do everything else!" You didn't understand why you got so emotional but you felt tears rolling down your cheeks. Eddie stepped closer to you and pulled you into a tight hug. "Ok, Y/n. But please calm down." You wrapped your arms around him. "Promise?" He chuckled and nodded kissing your head gently and stroking your hair. "I promise, now calm down." You sighed and laughed slightly moving away from Eddie. He cupped your face and wiped your tears away. 

After you two settled, you both went to bed. Neither of you had spoken for a while, but you both knew neither of you were asleep and you both knew you had something you had to talk about. You rolled over now facing Eddie's back. "Y/n?" Eddie whispered, you jumped slightly at him suddenly speaking. "Yes, Eddie?" You stared at his back and watched as his shoulders occasionally moved as he breathed. "Why did you leave Steve's house so early?" You felt your heart skip a beat. "Did he finish that quickly?" You heard him chuckle to himself and you punched his back gently, he laughed again and turned over to face you. "well? Did he?" You rolled your eyes and shook your head. "We didn't do anything." Eddie's eyes widened then he gave you a confused look. "What do you mean? Wasn't that whole reason you went to his?" He questioned looked you in the eyes. You looked down at his shirt, he was still wearing his hell fire shirt. "If I give you the shirt will you tell me what happened?" He chuckled, you smiled at what he said. Which he most of noticed coz he sat up and took his shirt off then gave it to you. Your face went bright red and you quickly removed your shirt and swapped it for his. "A deals a deal, Y/n. Tell me what happened." You bit your lip and couldn't help but stare at his toned body. Without realizing you began to trace his stomach all the way down to his V lines. You heard him let out a quiet groan and he grabbed your hand. "What are you doing, Y/n?" You instantly turned red and rolled over, now having your back to him. "Y/n, tell me what happened." You wanted to get up and run away as if he could read your mind he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close to him. "Did he do something to you, Y/n? Coz if he did I swear to god-" "It's your fault." You interrupted him, you felt you had to tell him. But you knew he would hate you after. Though it's not like he can run away. Not right now at least. "What?" He finally spoke up, you could hear the confusion in his voice. "If I tell you, It won't change anything. Right?" He tightened his grip on you. "I promise you it won't change anything." You took a deep breath and turned over to face him again. "Remember when I told you about those dreams I have been having recently?" Eddie nodded, looking you in the eyes. "Well, the dreams weren't about him." Eddie's eyes widened, you looked down and bit your lip. "Who where they about?" 

"You."

878 words

UGH I HAVE TO LEAVE THIS CHAPTER THERE FOR THE EFFECT FML WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER RIGHT FUCKING NOW