Prolouge

Cherylynn Waters (prefers to be called Cherry) was left to fend for herself in the streets when she was just 15 years old, with nowhere to go after her father died. She was just wandering the streets of Brooklyn, looking around her surroundings. She wasn't far from her little townhouse she had grown up in all her 15 years of living, but she was lost officially. She was a homeless stray teenager who couldn't stand a chance in the streets at night. Well she could, she had super speed powers and was exceptional at combat because her dad taught her self defense ever since she learned to walk.

But, when you get into traumatic situations, sometimes you just freeze up. That was exactly what happened to Cherylynn when a man grabbed her and pulled her into an alleyway. Three other men were waiting for her. "Please let me go!" she pleaded. The man holding her had a devilish smirk on his face, and pushed her against the brick wall. He held a knife up to her throat, muttering words in a language she didn't understand. And then, he was knocked out cold on the ground. The other men went to swing at this person but they knocked them out too.

It took a moment for Cherylynn to find out who this mysterious hero was. Natasha Romanoff.

The Black Widow.

After knocking out the guys Natasha went over to the scared girl. "Are you okay?" she asked softly. "Kind of...I think. Man you really knocked those bitches out." Cherylynn chuckled.

"How old are you? Where are your parents?" Natasha asked.

"I'm 15 and well I have no parents and nowhere to go." she replied nonchalantly

"Well in that case, please come with me." Natasha held out her hand to the smaller girl. "Okay." she replied nervously.

Time to go meet some Avengers.