Chapter 7: Birthday surprise

I was super excited because my parents said they have a surprise for me for my birthday. Even though my birthday was just a week away. I ran to the elevator at lightning speed and then made it to my parents room. I knocked on the door before coming in.

"Hey hun." Mom said with an excited smile. "Hi sweetheart." Dad said with the same kind of facial expression. "What's up?" I asked, acting like they weren't totally going to tell me about said birthday surprise they had for me.

"Well...we decided," my mom started, extremely excited. "Do you wanna tell her honey?" She asked my dad. "I think we should tell her together." He said, taking her hand in his.

"Oh my gosh guys just tell me!" I exclaimed in anticipation.

"We're taking you to Disneyland!" They both cheered.

My face lit up in excitement. I jumped up and down, screaming and putting my hands over my mouth. "Oh my fucking-"

"Language!" Dad interrupted. I was too happy to bite something sarcastic back at him. I hugged them both. Then came the questions.

"So will it be just us?" I asked.

"The whole team is going. And you can invite your friends too." Mom said.

"And how long will we be staying there?"

"A week. At the Grand Californian hotel." Dad said.

The Grand Californian hotel. It's been my dream to stay there ever since I was little. I can't believe it! "Oh my god I'm so excited! When should I start packing? Oh! I have to go tell Peter, Ned, and MJ!"

My mom chuckled at my excitement. "You should start packing today, cause we are leaving tomorrow evening." She said. I ran to my room and quickly called all my friends in a Group FaceTime.

"Guys, for my birthday my parents and the team is taking me to Disneyland and you are all welcome to come!" I exclaimed.

"Oh my god no way! I'll get to go to Disneyland and hang out with the Avengers!?" Ned asked. I nodded with a smile.

"This'll be fun!" MJ replied.

"I heard they have an Avengers themed area there that will be so cool!" Peter exclaimed.

"Okay pack your bags y'all cause we are leaving tomorrow evening there will be someone to pick you guys up. Peter, if you want to sleep over that'd be a good idea." I said.

"Okay I'll be over there!" He exclaimed before we all hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Peter, best friend!" I exclaimed, giving him a hug. I helped him put his bags in the guest room he was going to be staying in for the night. "Okay, so since this is a sleepover I think we should do sleepover activities." I said.

"Yes! Let's order pizza and play video games all night!" He responded.

and we did just that, it was so much fun. We also made a couple tiktoks because yes.

Then at 3:00 we both got tired and went to bed. "Goodnight Pete." I yawned.

"Night Cherry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The evening came around rather quickly and we picked up MJ and Ned and headed off to the airport. Of course we used a private jet because we are the Avengers after all.

I was sitting next to MJ reading a magazine while she was reading the book, where the crawdads sing. The flight attendant came by and asked if we wanted anything to drink.

"Orange juice please." I said.

"Water is fine with me." MJ said.

Ned and Peter were playing a Lego Star Wars game. "How are you guys doing over there?" I asked.

"Pretty good, I'm kicking Ned's ass."

"Oh shut up no you aren't! I beat you like 5 times already."

I playfully rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

The arrival at the resort was so special, walking into the hotel lobby was just so breathtaking. "Okay so we have room arrangements. Everyone needs to have at least one other person bunking with them, and the birthday girl here gets the suite." My dad said.

"Okay, I choose MJ!" I put my arm around her. She chuckled, her face a slight shade of pink. Peter looked rather disappointed. "Aw man, I want to stay in the suite." He groaned.

"Oh Peter, you can come in and look around." I chuckled.

This was going to be the best trip ever.