Chapter 2: Look how fast life changes...

The next day, oh where to start. I woke up as usual, in actual pajamas so that was nice. Scrolling through my phone, getting in a pair of leggings and a crop top before heading to breakfast.

Natasha has been so nice to me. I think she sees me as the daughter she never had. Apparently I'm supposed to find out if I'm staying here or not today. Breakfast was normal, I got into an argument with Bruce over who had the worst anger issues. Weird I know but when I brought up my untreated anger issues, that's when it started.

I may or may not have almost accidentally summoned the hulk...

"Oh no, our table, it's broken." I said before laughing my ass off. They're gonna need to buy a new table.

The team didn't understand why that was so funny to me but Wanda did. Wanda's my girl.

I went to the big lap pool to swim because it was hot. I cannonballed in and swam laps around, and I blasted music. It was like my own personal pool party it was great.

"She my best friend, she a real bad bitch got her own money!" I yelled to the song. Wanda came out later to swim with me. "Hey, nice music taste." She smiled.

"I know, I'm awesome." I chuckled. And then, material girl came on. It's a funny song and I love singing it.

"MATERIAL GIRL!!!" I shouted.

Me and Wanda started screaming every song that came on and the rest of the team came out to see if everything was okay. There was no threat, just two crackheads screaming lyrics to random ass songs.

I especially loved the confused look of disgust Steve had at the songs. Because he doesn't like the songs of this generation. Natasha bopped to some of them, Tony just rolled his eyes, Bruce looked confused and Thor just started busting some moves.

Fucking love this team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay Cherry, I decided that I'm going to adopt you." Natasha said. I couldn't believe it. The Natasha Romanoff wants to adopt me??? So my new mom will be the Black Widow??? What the actual fuck!?

I hugged her tightly. "Thank you. Thank you so much I needed a home and I've never met my mom so this is great." I cried with a slight chuckle at the end. She hugged me back. "Come on, I'm sure you're tired. You should take a nap." She said and she tucked me in, soothingly stroking my hair until I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV:

Natasha left Cherylynn's room with a sigh. She had fallen in love with this small girl ever since she found her in the alleyway. She had always wanted a daughter, and now she has one. She decided to tell the team about it.

"So, I decided to adopt Cherylynn." She announced. Everyone gaped at her. "Don't you think it's too soon to adopt a random girl you barely know?" Tony asked.

"No Tony it's not. If I don't shes just gonna end up in foster care and well...I have a little bit of an experience of what that's like and it's not good. I've always wanted a daughter and now I have one so what's the problem?" Natasha snapped back.

"I think it's great." Steve said, putting his hand over Natasha's. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek before turning back to glaring at Tony.

"Listen I'm just saying that we know nothing about her past, what if she's a spy? Or part of something shady we don't know." Tony said.

"Stark, I think I can handle this on my own. She is not a spy I highly doubt that and two, I think she would be an excellent addition to the team. She has powers and is good at combat."