Chapter 9: Captive

TW: Torture scenes

Me and Wanda were out shopping because I had gotten money for my birthday from my great aunt who lived in Romania.

Bless her soul she has no idea why I'm living with the Avengers now. She even asked about my dad.

"Okay we need to go to hot topic!" I exclaimed and she eagerly joined me.

She was definitely the type for it, with the black dresses and corsets she wears. She also always wears this red leather jacket.

I bought some tshirts and a necklace while she bought a new red plaid skirt and some fishnets.

We were giggling all the way home.

Well, if we ever made it home.

Because next thing I knew was we were being pulled into an alleyway and everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes. It looked like I was in a lab, I tried to move but I was strapped down on a metal table.

Wanda was laying right next to me.

"Wanda!" I whisper-shouted.

"Cherry? Where are we?" She whispered back.

"I have no idea."

Her eyes went wide in realization.

"I know where we are. Hydra." She said.

My breathing quickened and tears sprung in my eyes.

"Wanda...I'm scared." I said in a broken voice.

"I know sweetie, keep your eyes on me okay? We're gonna get out of here. The Avengers will find us. Your parents will find us." She said.

We then heard men speaking in Russian, I didn't know what they were saying but Wanda knew all too well.

A man walked towards us. "Ah, good to have you back scarlet witch. And look who we have here? The Captain and the Widow's oh so precious daughter." He chuckled.

"P-please let us go." I stuttered.

The man laughed.

"Not a chance. This is just great. We have the witch and a new speedster to go with her. This is just too perfect." He chuckled and he grabbed what looked like a collar and put it on Wanda. He pressed a button and it shocked her. She screamed in pain.

"WANDA!!!" I cried, pulling against my restraints.

He then grabbed me and put the shock collar on me. And then grabbed headphones and forcefully put them on my head.

All I heard were screams of pain, and recorded voices of my parents. And everytime I yelped I would get shocked.

He repeated the process until I passed out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV:

"Where the fuck are they???" Steve growled.

"Whoa language Cap." Tony teased.

"Now is not the time, Tony." Natasha piped in.

"I've been tracking them and I found them at a hydra base." Tony said.

"Alright then. Everyone, suit up!" Steve ordered and everyone scrambled to get their suits on.

They all piled onto the quinjet ready for a fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they landed they split up to find Wanda and Cherry. Steve and Natasha were desperate to find their little girl.