Chapter 4: Holy fucking shit

First mission. I was so excited. So apparently there's this organization called Hydra and they are the bad guys. I don't know exactly why, but yeah.

So here we are in Russia, trying to confiscate their weapons.  They are carrying them on a subway train. I'm focusing on actually getting the weapons out because of my super speed.

"Waters, status?" The Captain asked through comms. "Almost to the train." I responded.

I went to jump on the first train. "I'm aboutta play subway surfers in really life y'all." I chuckled before climbing up on top.

"Be careful Cherry." My mom said. "I will, I promise. I love you."

"Love you too."

I got inside the subway finally and I was met with four Hydra agents. "Oh, hey guys." I waved cheerfully before knocking them out two at a time. I grabbed as many weapons as I could before speeding out, and repeating the process before all of them were out of Hydra reach.

"Good job cherry!" My mom said.

"Thanks mom! I'm on my way back to the jet." I said and started speeding off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got on the jet everyone was buckled in, ready for take off. I sat next to Wanda of course. "You did so well today Cherry." She said. "Thank you." I replied.

"Alright guys, we did good, but there is still more weapons being trafficked so our next stop will be Sweden." Cap said before sitting down next to mom.

"Oh Cherry, you're going to start school tomorrow." My mom said.

"Oh that's great! Can't wait!" I exclaimed.

When we got back to the tower I was exhausted but excited at the same time. I flopped on my bed, and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV:

Tony was skeptical of Cherylynn, and maybe that was because he didn't find much of her when searching the database for her.

"Jarvis, keep searching for any information about a Cherylynn Waters." He said, before exiting the room.

We walked in the living room to see everyone telling Natasha and Steve that they are gonna be awesome parents. Tony rolled his eyes and told Steve and Nat to meet him in the conference room.

"Tony, this isn't about Cherry, is it?" Natasha asked.

"As a matter of fact it is. Tell me why when I search for her I barely find anything about her."

"Oh so you're suspicious of her because you can't invade her privacy?" Steve asked.

"I'm just saying I think your precious daughter is involved with Hydra."

"How can you be so sure?" Natasha snapped.

"Because, one of the few things I did find was her ethnicity. She's Russian. Her father was also in kahoots with List. She's dangerous." He says.

"No she's not. Just because her father was involved doesn't mean she is, and clearly she's against the organization as a whole." Steve defended.

Natasha and Steve both left the room, clearly upset that Stark would assume that their precious girl was part of Hydra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cherylynn POV:

I decided to go swimming again, I love this pool. It's a very nice one. I have a feeling that Tony doesn't like me but whatever, at least the rest of the team likes me.

I swam for a while until I got bored and hopped out. The air was cold when I walked back inside the tower. I ran into Bruce and we chatted for a bit before I went back to my room to change into new clothes.

When I got changed I went into my bathroom. I noticed there was a tiny scar on my forehead, but it was no big deal. Not like I haven't been hurt before.

I went to the living room and talked with Wanda while we showed each other tiktoks we found. "Let's do the renegade. I know it's old but I know it by heart." I suggested.

"Sure!" Wanda exclaimed.

We made the video and I uploaded it. "I'm going to school tomorrow, luckily I have Peter's number so I can let him know." I said.

"You and Peter would make a cute couple." Wanda chuckled.

"Oh no, I'm a lesbian." I chuckled.

I haven't really told anyone that, but I might as well be open about it, leaves people less room to judge.

I decided to talk to my mom and Steve about them being my parents or whatever. "Hey guys so I was just wondering I mean are you guys my parents I call Nat mom because I've never had one before and considering the fact she's my legal guardian I figured that would be a nice thing to do." I said awkwardly.

"Well I consider you my daughter so it's fine with me. Steve and I want to be parents and we love you a lot." Natasha said.

"Yeah, I want to be a good father to you. I know your past one wasn't great." Steve said quietly.

"Well I want to say we probably should change my last name to Romanoff." I chuckled.

"Definitely. We'll change it tomorrow." Natasha said.

I hugged them both and left.

I have good parents now. My life can finally be good.