❀Chapter Eighteen❀

8 years later

"MOM! GET DAEJUNG OUT MY ROOM!"

"IM NOT EVEN IN YOUR ROOM!"

"YES YOU ARE!"

"JI CHANMI! JI DAEJUNG! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU WAKE UP EUI! DAEJUNG GO TO YOUR ROOM!" Chanhee yelled walking towards the two with an adorable baby in his hands.
Ji Eui

"When you said you wanted siblings, I didn't know you meant three" Chanhee said to Chanmi, "Sorry mom, I was just lonely" Chanmi said, "no need to be sorry, I understand

"When you said you wanted siblings, I didn't know you meant three" Chanhee said to Chanmi, "Sorry mom, I was just lonely" Chanmi said, "no need to be sorry, I understand. When is your brother getting home?" Chanhee ask walking back to Eui's room and putting her down, "He should be here soon" Chanmi said as she follows Chanhee, "Okay, thank you love. I believe your father needs me" Chanhee said looking at his phone.
𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍
"Yes love?" Chanhee said, "How am I supposed to know what an almost 15 year old girl likes?!" Changmin said in a panic voice, "You were 15 once, figured it out" Chanhee said, "I'm a male! When I was 15 all I did was dance and played video games!" Changmin said.

"Throw a party and invite her friends. get her a new phone, makeup, and new clothes" Chanhee and Changmin look towards the door, "Byeongho!" They said shock upon seeing their second oldest (12) standing there. "How do you know this stuff?" Changmin question, "Overheard her talking to her friends about it. Also, I'm home and Eun's mom says hi" Byeongho said, "you can just say Uncle Haknyeon, y'know? And why didn't he come in and say hi?" Chanhee said, "Him and Uncle Sunwoo are going on a date. Anyways, I'm not useful here anymore, so I'm taking my leave now. Love you." He said and left.

"Well, now you can stop panicking" Chanhee said turning to his husband, "I never was" Changmin said with a lying smile, "Uh huh" Chanhee said, leaving to check on Eui.

The next day
"Ok kids, it's time for you guys to get to school" Chanhee said waiting by the door, "aww look at you Daejung!" Chanhee said as Daejung walk towards him,
Daejung's outfit:

The next day "Ok kids, it's time for you guys to get to school" Chanhee said waiting by the door, "aww look at you Daejung!" Chanhee said as Daejung walk towards him, Daejung's outfit:

"Mom! I'm 8 now. Stop it, I'm a big boy now" Daejung said with a blush, "you'll forever be mommy's little baby" Chanhee said pinching the boy's cheeks. "What about Eui?" Byeongho said coming down the stairs, "She's my baby and will forever be my baby too. So are you, look at you" Chanhee said smiling like a proud mom, I mean well isn't he?
Byeongho's outfit: