34

3 person pov

They had been stupid, they had put their guard down. Not that anyone could have prdicted this, this should have never been possible, that this had happened is straight out insane. And the one that pulled it off was going to be in great trouble once found.

Last night someone had broken in to the building from the hiragi family, and while sleeping kureto had been taken, or rather had been kidnapped. There hadn't been any traces of break in so it must have happened from the inside, nothing was making sense right now.

Of course the leader of the imperial demon army was not stupid, he could easily be tracked down if something like this happened, meaning that as soon as the location was found a squad was set out to find him.

The thing that bothered them was the location kureto found himself in was not a very friendly neigborhood, they would need to go to nagoya, an city that had been completly taken over by vampires.

Guran had tried blaming yoichi his sister for it, but the five humans had claimed she had never left their appartement so she couldn't have done it either. And no one went in and out of that gates last night during the time he was taken.

So who the hell did it then?

word count 226