Disclaimers:

(Don't mind the photo for this-)

A few disclaimers before I make the first chapter:

-I'll be publishing the Disclaimer Chapter before I make the actual chapters because I need time to map out the story...

-Please respect if I don't have time for doing this...

-THIS STORY WILL HAVE CHARACTERS REMOVED IF NECESSARY

-This will have shipping of some characters(mainly the OCs please don't fight me-)

-This is an AU of GinHaku125's AU,please respect that this isn't canon to anything...just my own ideas

-THERE IS NO NSFW S—T IN THIS. Well there will be jokes but please keep in mind they're jokes and should NOT be taken seriously

-Personal headcanons will be in this-

-There will be angst...and it might make ya cry if it's very sad...

-I'm not comfortable with NSFW requests AT ALL. Only do requests if you really want to.

-DO NOT ASSOCIATE THIS WITH [MR. BLUEBALLED CHAIR BOY-] IN ANY WAY- THIS IS MY STORY AND MY AU OF SOMEONE ELSES AU.

(Putting this image of a dog here so you have a breather before I possibly take you down a heavy emotional rollercoaster-)

Alright that may be it for now!
I say for now...because I will add more if I have to put more disclaimers and trigger warnings.

Anyways,[as of the time I'm making this on June 11th 2022] the first chapter is gonna take time to make so be patient.

EDIT 1: (June 13th 2022) Now the first two chapters[SPOILERS: Up until Chapter Two's ending] will be sort of a summary and a bit of fan ideas of what happens to Bosip during his time having to witness Bob and Bella's relationship with nobody to help him...and then his eventual leaving...

EDIT 2: (October 16th 2022) I use Gacha for scene references,yes I do. But in them,the designs are very outdated...and it has been a whopping near 4 months since I made the designs and now they are very outdated...so expect them to be replaced...however,the designs will change in the image in chapter 10 but I will not be changing the images for earlier chapters out of busyness...I have my own life you know...so yeah,if you want to see the original designs I'll give you one more image so you can see them before they're gone.

so yeah,if you want to see the original designs I'll give you one more image so you can see them before they're gone

Alright see you soon!