Chapter Five: Miserable Heart in a Cube

(Angst time... also if there is anything that triggers you, I'll edit this to put a trigger warning. Also this takes place obviously after Bosip comes into Kai and Harue's place.Anyways,here,have some small Bob angst).

Bob's POV:
It's all my fault. Of course I screwed the fuck up. Not only did I fucking ignore Bosip WITHOUT GIVING ANY DAMN SYMPATHY FOR HIM...but I fucking made him leave myself and the Gang...and Gin. It had been a few hours since Bosip had left...and I was a wreck. I mumbled his name for god knows how long, and I couldn't even bring myself to think of my girlfriend. Bella ended up knocking on my door all of a sudden while I was crying. I wiped my tears with my arm before walking to the door and opening it. To my surprise,Bella,Bowaev and Gin were there...well Gin's self insert but she can speak. "Bob? Can we come in? Come on just this once." Bowaev asked,getting on his tippy-toes to try and hug me. I sighed and lowered myself in a proposing position and hugged Bowaev.

I wasn't very happy at all,as I pulled away from the hug to stand up.I then go over to Bella and give her a hug and kiss on the cheek. (I'M SORRY BOBSIP SHIPPERS-) I pulled away,feeling utter guilty after doing so,making Bella look at me in concern but I didn't look at her back. I looked at Gin but then turn away and walk into my room as they all followed. I sat on my bed and then Bowaev and Bella sat next to me on my right,Bella sitting right next to me with Bowaev next to her. "Babe...are you okay...?" she whispered,clearly being concerned for my current state. Bowaev nodded, "Boooobbb!! C'mon!! You're more louder than this...I've never seen you this quiet!" The younger whined. Gin looked at me,giving a sad look, "I told Bosip to come back immediately...because the computer will just recognise him as a virus and he'll be quarantined if he stays out for too long...but then he...hung up on me...I'm sorry..."

(FUCK I FORGOT THE JACKET TIED AROUND GINS WASTE FUCK-)I didn't look at Gin,I just teared up and looked at Bella and Bowaev,both looking upset

I didn't look at Gin,I just teared up and looked at Bella and Bowaev,both looking upset. "I hope if he's quarantined,Gin can get him out...right Gin?" Bowaev spoke,looking at Gin now,who nodded in response with a sad look still on her face. I shut my eyes as tears pricked out,sniffling quietly. My small crying was numbing out the other's words they said to me. I then felt words in eerie voices repeat... 'It's your fault...it's all your fault...apologise~~ You better own up to what you've done...~~  Nothing will hurt if you do it...you wanna be better...then do it jackass...' I buried my face into my knees and began to cry.

I then felt Bowaev tugging on my collar and poking the back of my head. I lifted my head up to look at them,tears still trickling down my cheeks. Bella scooted over to me and gave me a forehead kiss...but I couldn't care less. Bosip was the only thing on my mind right now...but I didn't want to break Bella's heart...but I'm responsible for everything,Bosip leaving,Bobal asking me why I never talked to Bosip if he was okay. I felt my heart beat slower and slower...I imagined Bosip crying in pain and sorrow. I couldn't bring myself to think about it-

"BOB CAN YOU HEAR ME!?" Gin suddenly screamed at me,making my heart leap. I widened my eyes and looked at her,it seemed she was speaking to me about something...but I didn't hear it because of my thoughts getting myself lost. Gin inhaled and then exhaled a breath,before looking at me. "If we ever meet up with Bosip again,you have...a lot of apologising to do..." she sighed,not sounding pleased. Bella nods, "Sorry I took all the attention for you Bob..." She mumbles,making me give a sad look and hugging her.

"No no! Don't feel sad for me! I'll be fine! I'll try and sort the apology to him on my own..." I said,smiling but it wasn't that happy as I usually am. I then looked at Bowaev and then at Gin. We made eye contact for a minute,Bella pulling away from the hug just before Gin broke the silence and said, "Get some rest Bob...you need it. Especially after that thing with Bosip..." I gave a sad look as I lay down on my back and curled up into a ball on my bed. I felt Bella pat my shoulder gently and kiss my forehead. It was followed by Bowaev giving me a small hug and pulling away. I felt a bit better...only a bit,it was far from me feeling happier than ever...

(Hope y'all liked this chapter...Bella is Bob's girlfriend if y'all forgot her...SORRY I HAD TO BETRAY BOBSIP SHIPPERS FOR A BIT- next chapter will also be a random chapter with Kai...meeting one of the BNB Gang members...so spoilers...and see you next chapter everybody!)

Word Count: 896