Chapter Fourteen: Gotten Back...

[YEP. After a few chapters...Kai and Bosip are at the Bob Gang's house...but...if you saw last chapter,you know who's perspective we are in. Also...I forgot to say Happy New Year last chapter...so uh,I'll say it,Happy Late New Year for you people that celebrate it,if not hope you had a good day. Anyways,I guess it's time we see through this chapter...so,let's get it rollin' !]

Kai's POV:
'Where Am I...?' was my immediate thought when I woke up. Is this...some kind of infirmary? I thought it was because I began to look around the room from the bed I was sitting in,there were a few shelves to the closest right corner of where some medical equipment and a sink was kept...for some reason. I looked to my left to see two first aid kits hang on the wall by hooks...really weird but I didn't mind. I then began to realise something...how the hell am I alive?! Shouldn't I be dead...? But then I remembered something...I...rather keep hushed up for another time...it involved a connection to how I'm alive...I'll just say.

Anyway,I felt a patch on the right side of my chest the was connecting my shoulders to the rest of my main body. It was stinging in pain,and it was an awful pain. I then got off the bed...only to feel a horrible pain send a shockwave through out my body,right as I heard a small little rib crack. I screamed in pain,putting my hands over where I could feel the pain. I took a few deep breathes afterwards,trying to calm myself down...the pain was only muffled however. I didn't know how I felt my ribs being...a bit broken...maybe Harue was stomping on me when I was knocked out but...

I then saw a few glitches appear in front of me...I didn't know what this meant so I thought it was something bad but...then...a small rectangle...that was glowing a bit cyan...glitched in front of my eyes...and then...

'I never thought you would wake up...'

I looked at the person that was showing on the holographic screen

I looked at the person that was showing on the holographic screen...I knew exactly who it was,it was Gin. This was the first time I saw her in person. I only heard stories from Bosip about her,but never saw her,probably because Bosip never bothered to call her. She gave me a slightly concerned stare,while I gave a bit of a nervous and confused one back to her. "I can't believe you're alive...even when being shot in the chest...although admittedly,you got shot somehow where there...wasn't any vitals I believe...hopefully...if you were though...I don't know how you lived that..." she spoke,scratching her head while wondering about me being me being shot.

I admit she did have a point,I did think there was a reason,but like before she got here,I remembered there was a reason a couldn't die...which I'm still not gonna spoil. I then heard Gin clicking her fingers to get my attention...she probably thought I was zoning out. She sighed and then looked at me, "What's your name? I'm just wanting to get to know you...considering Bobal found you and Bosip sprawled on the grounds of my desktop outside the folder...and he didn't know who you were but brought you here anyway..."

Those words made my eyes widen,I was in The Bob Gang's home,which means Bosip has finally gotten back. I then sighed and simply said, "The name is Kai,I'm...not sure on why Bobal out of everyone in the Bob gang would manage to get me and Bosip here safely..." I said,I did have a reason,like how would Bobal manage to stand up to Harue,unless she left the scene before Bobal found us,which is probably what she'd do. Gin then looked at me,and gave a somber look, "I think you should rest now...it's probably a good idea you do,especially so that your wounds can heal." she requested.

I nodded in response of this as I carefully lied down back onto the bed,and shut my eyes. I heard a glitchy noise of static fizzing out,if you know what that could mean. Gin had probably logged off...and now...I'm all alone,with my thoughts again. I didn't know what to think...until...I remembered my encounter with Boder all that time ago. I then realised that he's not gonna be happy with me,not one bit. The fact I lied to HIM out of all the Bob Gang about where Bosip's real location was not gonna go well with anyone once they found out. Boder could easily have told Bowaev or possibly the rest of the Bob Gang(besides Bosip) that I lied to him once he finds out I was with Bosip the whole time...which he probably already has...

[At 10:13AM...]

I was woken up by Bob sobbing,I sat up,gathered enough strength to stand straight and carefully walked towards the door to leave the infirmary. But as I touched the doorknob,I had a pause... 'Should I come out?' I asked myself,unsure if it was a good idea. After a minute of pausing to think,I sighed and opened the door out of the infirmary,rubbing my eyes. "Who is making that noise...?" I groaned,Bosip saw me at that point and said, "Ah,good morning Kai. I'm glad you're up..." I sighed in response,as I then felt the other Bob gang members look at me.

I then waved at them,feeling nervous because Boder could be awake at any point now. "So that's the fucker who brought you back,huh Bosip?" Bobot asked the shark boy in his normal monotone voice,Bosip nodding a small and simple 'Yes' back. "Why does he look like a sad and pathetic emo-" Bobal was about to finish his sentence when Bofo gave a look at him,shutting him up. I turned my back on the Bob gang being...the Bob gang to walk to the infirmary to mutter my shit to myself...only to see someone walking over to me with cold disappointed eyes...it was Boder,the ONE DAMN PERSON I DID NOT WANT TO WALK INTO.

Anyways,Boder walked over to me with a cold and disappointed glare,making me shiver slightly in fear. 'I am so screwed,aren't I?' I thought to myself,I then felt Boder grab my wrist without any warning whatsoever and begins taking me further down the hall of rooms. I look back at the Bob Gang,slightly confused,as they give a puzzled look...except Bosip,who gave a look that I could only describe as him being full of slight worry. I never told Bosip anything about me meeting Boder and lying to him,but Bosip's now figured it out after he has to watch me dragged by Boder,who was not happy with me clearly at the moment.

I then found myself being thrown into Boder's room. I stumbled when I tried to get up,but I ultimately got onto my feet. I then turned around but then immediately began backing away as Boder cornered me,looking very disappointed. 'So...you lied to me and had been keeping Bosip with you for a whole month,didn't you?' His device projected out,making me feel a bead of sweat trickle down my face as I shook my head no,feeling nervous. I met eyes with him,his eyes clearly signally he didn't believe me. I then felt myself panic as I nervously said, "Yes...but...not for the reasons you may think..." making Boder raise a brow.

'Then explain yourself before I keep you in here for a while...'

[Damn...this took way less longer to make...only about I think under 3 days...anyways,I'll make this very epilogue short but,next chapter is gonna be (Spoilers) about Kai being questioned by Boder...so...stay tuned for some lil funny drama between the two. I'm gonna prepare myself for the comments on next chapter,calling it gay-(/hj) Anyways,stay tuned...and peace!! ]