Chapter Six: Flame in a Spider's Web

(If you've read the last words of the chapter before this...you know what this is sorta about...anyways,onto le story shall we?!)

Kai's POV:
I was walking around the digital realm,alone...all by myself. I wasn't quiet however,I kept saying things to myself like, 'Is Bosip really wanting to stay with us...?' 'Why is he so willing to live with people he doesn't know...?' 'Why does he trust me and especially Harue so much...?' But I shook it off eventually. I then began to walk where I found Bosip,just a glitchy place. I looked up to the empty skies that were numbers in code,only to hear footsteps coming this way.

I jolted and looked in front of me to see a man with navy eyes,greyish-indigo hair,with a gem on there forehead. They were wearing a reddish jacket and purple scarf and had four arms. You think I don't know him,but I gave him a calm face. I knew it was Boder.
He looked exactly like what I know his design to be,so I was only surprised to see him on the inside,because I didn't expect him to be here. I sighed and straightened my robe a bit,looked at Boder without much fear at all in my eyes and said, "What are you doing here...?"

I gave a stare,not angry but nor happy,wasn't gritting my teeth in anger but wasn't smiling. Knowing Boder is mute,he wouldn't be able to speak,but that does not mean he can't communicate. His hologram then appeared,to give a response to what I asked him. It ended up asking me about Bosip,reading... 'I'm trying to look for a friend...do you know where he is sir...?' I gave a confused look...to cover up I knew exactly where he was.

I sighed softly and looked at the strongest Bob Gang member,breathing in heavily but quietly. I knew if I messed with him,I would be toasted like the flame I conduct. "I know you Boder but I'll be honest...I don't know which member you're actually talking about. It could be any of them really...asides from Bofo because he needs to maintain his computer...-" I said,growling at the last bit about a certain someone.

Boder just looked at me,as his hologram then projected, 'Actually...not him...me and the rest of the gang live in a computer owned by a girl named Gin.' I gave a looked with raised eye brows and a confused eye twitch. "Does she know what has happened to Bosip...?" I asked,trying to hide the fact...I knew where Bosip was,with me an my friends. Boder shook his head and imitated what would be a sigh.

'Sorta...you see...after leaving the BNB Gang's folder due to Bob completely ignoring him for over a month in favour of his new girlfriend,Gin tried to call him after he was out of the folder to tell him he couldn't be out for long or else...the computer will isolate him,because the computer will think he's a virus...' Boder's Hologram projected...

I gave a wide-eyed glare at him again that would say, 'Excuse me what now?' Because even now,it's hard to believe that would happen to Bosip,and even more outrageous that he did this because of his best friend he has had for ALMOST A DECADE. I shook my head to snap out of it,and look at Boder,who's hologram projects, 'One question...why are you covering your left eye? I see something under your hair...'

I froze,feeling my chest tighten as the words came out of his mouth. I hid something dark behind my hair,as I was about to speak though,Boder began walking over to me to see it, "WAIT- Boder please you can't-" My vision of my left eye that was blue due to my hair saw a finger begin lifting it out of my face...and as you know it...'it' was seen.

(YES KAI HAS A BLACK SPOT ON WHERE ONE OF HIS EYES IS-)

I froze in place,one of my hands tugging the elbow of my other. I gave a wide eyed timid look at Boder,who looked shocked and surprised at my eye. I hid that so my deadly power wouldn't ever manifest ever. I then made Boder let go of my hair,fixed my hair to cover it before turning my heel and running off.

I could feel that Boder tried to follow me,but stopped,as I opened a portal to the normal place and jumped into it,closing it off before Boder could fully see what was in there. I feel face-flat,my legs touching the carpeted floors. I heard footsteps and then I felt my ear be tugged,making me hiss and then sit up.

"Dude...where in the hell have you been...? Were you causing bullshit?" It was Harue. She is nice to everyone else,but to anyone that hates plants and the environment she really hates them. But my relationship is what I would say even worse,we don't get along at all. Harue and I somehow make it unlikely we actually hate each other however,so we don't make bad first impressions for anyone we first meet.

"You know you should have shown Bosip around the fucking place,I don't have the shitty time to do that asswater..." she scoffed,rolling her eyes at the last bit making my eye twitch and giving a passive aggressive glaring smile. "The crowd pleased always sugar coats their actions huh...?" I growled,but then a sandal was thrown at Haure's back,making her whine in annoyance.

"The fuck is going on out here...? Are you trying to wake Bosip up or some shit?"

(With Kai's light blue hair and dark oranges along with the black spot on him I wonder if Haru- Oh. I'm giving spoilers...heh...spoilers. So any theories on what this is meanin'?)

Word count: 1019