Chapter Eleven: You must do a Bloody Favour for Me

[This Chapter is gonna be about Kai's favour that he asked Bosip to take...I warn you however that this involves talk about murdering someone...which is not that good...but I've been in discord servers and rambled about what might happen...mainly @SMBikkyRat 's server...so this chapter,is partially spoiled]

Nobody's POV:
"Alright...fine you can stay and you'll be fine but...at a cost...you have to kill Harue..." Kai offered,making Bosip stare at him. Bosip was surprised Kai would say something like this...Harue was so 'nice' to him! Did Bosip think she deserves a bit of therapy for slight anger issues at times,sure...but death? NO! "I will not! Because why would I even do so? I don't trade that for going back to someone who doesn't care for me!" I,in my eyes,rightfully responded...but Kai sighed...and glared at me,making me take a small step back.

Bosip didn't want to get on his bad side. Also keep in mind,Bosip's only been here for a day. What on earth has Harue done to hurt him?! He'll tell you what...NOTHING! Yet that is...as Kai walked up to Bosip,with a furious glare,as he put his hand on Bosip's shoulder,making Bosip shiver slightly. "Okay then...if you don't agree...you can do the mission but...here's my favour for that...you must fail the mission and process of assassinating Harue...on purpose." Kai spoke.

Bosip gave wide eyes at this. 'Fail on purpose' ?! It was pretty hard to believe someone could even have this kind of mindset...but...everyone's soul is in shades of grey,not everything was black and white. Bosip sighed and looked down...should he do it? His mind was lost in thought...but Kai pulled him close and gave him a deadly glare in the eye...and then Kai spoke in a deadly and even murderous voice,

and then Kai spoke in a deadly and even murderous voice,

Bosip was shaking slightly in fear. What does Kai even mean by 'Know NOTHING of about Harue's real self'? He didn't know the answer...yet. Bosip pushed Kai away,taking a deep breath, "Fine...I'll do it...I'll fail it on purpose...only to know what you mean...by knowing nothing about Harue's...real self or whatever..." he sighs,still confused on what Kai meant. Kai sighs and hugs Bosip, "Sorry I got mad...I just...I...- you'll see..." Kai mutters,sounding disappointed in himself. Bosip smiles a bit, "It's fine Kai...whatever Harue's doing to you...I'll find out myself!"

Kai actually smiles softly at Bosip this time, "Alright...now...I'll tell you the plan...if you mess up,it's fine because you're meant to fail on purpose,so executing the plan won't be perfect...the only thing I would watch for is Addison,so you don't get caught." He said. Bosip thought for a bit,he should probably consider Addison as a threat. Even if they weren't ever supposed to be an enemy...this mission he'll be on might as well make them one.

Kai then looked at Bosip and told him most of the plan. What Bosip was told was that he had to stay with them for a bit longer because Kai wanted to let Bosip get to know Harue a bit more...without any mention of the misson Kai was sending him on. Bosip,agreeing to all this,knew he had to do this well...even considering keeping a tab on Addison as well,so Bosip knew how to get around them when executing Kai's plan.

Now...I,the narrator,won't say anything...until next time. Because Bosip...wants to see if he can do it first try on the night he does it...without practice. Not because Bosip is an asshole,but because he actually wants to see if he accidentally fails a mission...that included failing on purpose. He also knew he had to do this...if he wanted to turn back home...even if he never knew what would actually be the scariest thing ahead.

[I've had to rush this chapter...so sorry if it's ridiculous sounding...if it's bad,give me your reasoning...I wanna improve this,but I'm finishing so y'all don't have to wait any longer. Wait till next chapter which,spoilers...will take place about a month later...so,see y'all there... ]