Chapter Ten: Doing this for Bosip.

(Okay...so...I wanted to do this so...here we go...also this is including the new designs...so yeah be prepared to be...kinda weirded out...I guess...? But this chapter revolves around Bella and Bob...and if you've seen the title...I think y'know what's gonna happen...anyways enjoy!! Also one more thing this chapter is taking place during last chapter but in the perspective of Bob and Bella...)

Bob's POV:
I was looking at myself in the mirror...with dark bags under my eyes,so it was obvious I didn't sleep at all. Bosip's depart had just left me as a sad little piece of shit...for a lack of a better way to describe how I've felt...I remember just watching Geometry Dash level runs throughout lunch time. I then heard someone knock at my door. But my mind wasn't in the mood to get up see them...until... "Bob,dear? Can I come in?" It was Bella at the door.

Now me and Bella's relationship is still going...but now...that she's here...wanting to see me...I think I should finally do myself and to an extent,Bosip, some justice of some sort now. I stood up and opened the door,looking at Bella. Bella for a second gave me a comforting look,before giving me a shocked and scared look almost. It was because she had never me this tired...

"Bob,you alright...? Everyone...well except partially Bobal...have been worried about you..." She sighed,making me look away and walk back to sit on my bed. I look at the yellow bed that belonged to Bosip on the other side...it reminded me of Bosip...and it gave me a pain in my stomach...a really awful pain at that. Bella walked over and gave me a hug,she definitely was concerned...but I pushed her off.

Bella backed off when I did,but...she didn't look surprised...to my own surprise. We look away from one another,to think to ourselves...about yesterday...the day Bosip had left. To me,it was an emotional rollercoaster of a day and it was all my fault,because I was the one to make Bosip feel isolated and alone. However,unknown to me,obviously,Bella felt even more bad. She was aware of Bosip's feelings for me,but she never broke up with me because she didn't want to break my heart. She also felt like Bosip leaving was a result of her not wanting to break my heart but also not breaking up with me...it was a hard choice that she could have made an good outcome...but she's aware now she didn't do anything to help.

I sighed and looked at Bella, and she looked back as she let out a sigh. In order to stop the awkward silence,I asked, "So...what're you here for again?" Making Bella look at me. "So...I was going to come here to check on you,but...now that Bosip is...gone...I suppose...I- think we should-" and before she could finish the sentence,I sighed and said,

I- think we should-" and before she could finish the sentence,I sighed and said,

[YEP- THIS IS HAPPENING ALREADY- and yes I changed my style...-]

Bella widened her eyes, "I was just going to say that Bob...-" But I looked up at the ceiling...wondering what Bosip is doing now. I wondered where he was even going to go...he couldn't go anywhere unless he escaped into a game,however even that isn't a good way to leave because the I,the Bob Gang and Gin could find him easily there...if we just search for his file. I then could feel Bella tap my shoulder...

"You okay?" She asked,I raised my hand...only to slap myself in the face with it. "NO! No I'm not okay...very...very un-okay...!" I exclaimed,starting to cry tears of anger. I was angry at myself...just like last time...and pretty much ever since Bosip left. Bella sighed and sat next to me on my bed. "We can just be friends,and someday...if Bosip does come back, he probably forgives you...I mean...you now know he loves you-" she was about to finish her sentence,but I looked away...

"Bella...you think it's easy as that...it takes more to forgive and forget than you think it is...not one reason..."
"I'm only trying to help as much as I can...even if we aren't dating now..."

(Yep...some slight Bob angst...but yeah,Bella and Bob have broken up...they're friends still tho...anyways...next chapter...is back to Kai and Bosip's perspectives...and by the end of last chapter...I think you know what Kai wants Bosip to do...on that note,hope you enjoyed and see you in the next one!)