Chapter Twelve: Failed Mission

[If ya saw last chapter,and you read the title of this one,I think y'know what's about to go down now. This takes place a month after last chapter,now if this chapter is released by then,hope you have or have had a good Christmas...however...this chapter is gonna contain mentions of murder and death and maybe a bit of gruesome stuff...anyways,grab some popcorn if you have any and let's get it rollin'!]

Bosip's POV:
It's been a month since that faithful day...the day of when Kai instructed me with the task of assassinating Harue,in exchange for getting to see my friends again. I wish there was another way...however,I didn't know what to do...since I hardly knew Kai and the other two,Addison and Harue at the time. But that very day changed my view on not only them,especially Harue and Kai,but the place we stayed at. The whole place now was something to learn...like I was planning out something to go in it.

After Kai gave me the mission,I kept waking up early...after only 2 days,I decided to take this as an opportunity to explore the whole house and what it has that I could use to help with this mission. The house was pretty big. It only was one floor,but it had about 4 bedrooms,3 of them belonged to the trio(Addie,Harue and Kai) while the 4th was an extra room incase anyone wanted to stay over,which was the room I'm staying at. There was 2 bathrooms,one that everyone shared and was near the kitchen/living room,while the other was actually connected to the spare bedroom and is only accessed by that.

Now enough about the house...back to the real thing,my mission. Now you may ask me why I mentioned the whole house,well that's because I could use this to plan out where the assassination could take place and then hide the body. I thought of a lot of ideas when looking around the house Kai did say I could try and do it my way,but after looking around I came up with a few ideas even wrote some interesting ones down!

(There would be an image but Wattpad can't let me upload it...so what it would include was was a list of ways Bosip could try and kill Harue,but the plans Bosip made were unintentionally a bit wrong...what I mean is,that he forgot about a detail,the main detail Kai told him about the mission...he has to fail the assassination attempts on purpose. )

I have one idea why I put some poison into a drink of her's. The poison contains a blended mix of seeds,from things like apples and pears,along with bleach...yeaahhh...- it sounds disgusting,and even when I was writing down the idea,I felt it was really putrid describing it. I didn't even want to think of what it would taste like...but anyways. The other idea...was more lethal sounding...

It is involved with...a topic I can't say...but basically I try and kill Harue...and then make her death look like something else I can't say...otherwise I will get fingers pointed at me...from non existent people I know. Anyways...I tried to think of more ideas,until I heard someone walk in. I turned around and saw Addison,I immediately closed my diary and looked at them. "Hello Addie!!" I happily spoke to them,making them smile at me. "Hey Bosip. You hungry or anything? I can ask Harue to cook something for ya!" They replied. I then felt my stomach growling...yeah I was hungry. "Sure...maybe rice noodles with chicken...?" I asked them.

Addison nodded and walked out,probably to tell Harue...the target of me and Kai's plans. Suddenly,Kai walked in and closed the door. "Hey Bosip...whatcha doing?" He asked,sounding cold as he mostly was. I smiled and chuckled, "Made only 2 ideas for the plan...I think they're good! You can have a read..." I opened my diary to the page of the ideas I got and showed it to Kai,who took my diary to see for himself. I even gave him the pencil I used to write in it.

I then looked at my own lap...thinking to myself, 'Maybe I can live without Bob'. As much as I have settled into my new place,I still do slightly miss the gang,especially Bob. I was trying to take my mind off them...but every night before I fell asleep...I would see a silhouette of Bob everytime I closed my eyes. I also knew I was being looked for...I got calls from the Bob gang and Gin constantly,but...I blocked their numbers a while ago to not be disturbed with what I have to do.