Chapter Three: The Black Flame

(Yes I used Gacha for the image because why not,also I don't have any mods-)

Nobody's POV:

Bosip looked at the stranger,he'd never seen someone like that. All black robe,firey orange eyes. And the light blue hair...why was one his eyes covered? He felt a link there is a glint of orange on it...or something,he couldn't understand. He was about to ask another question but then they spoke.

"The name's Kai...what's yours,shark man?"

They said,making Bosip flinch. His eyes widened, "O-oh! Heheh...- Hi...my name is...Bosip!" Bosip coughed out,mainly due to the surprise that ran through him when Kai had spoken. Bosip looked at Kai,wiping his mouth. Kai gave a raised brow stare,wide-eyed and surprised. "I've...heard of you before...mainly online." Kai blandly spoke,Bosip thought it was because he was an emo,but thought that was a bit harsh. "Anyways,Bosip...why on digital earth are you out of your place? Aren't you and the gang supposed to be eating lunch now?!" Kai suddenly exclaimed,his covered eye giving a glint beneath the sky of blue hair hiding it. Bosip inhaled and exhaled,with a breath of nerve leaving him as he did. "Well...Bob...has a girlfriend...-" "No WAY! This...that's ridiculous! How on living earth has that DUMBASS not realised you LOVE him!?"

Kai had interrupted Bosip,making Bosip give a passive aggressive smile and his eye twitch. He shouldn't be upset,but any discrimination to Bob still made him very remotely angry and upset. "Chill dude...he doesn't need me anymore...heh...never again..." He chuckled,but sounding more sad and broken as he said the last bits. Kai's eyes gave a sad but clearly angry look. Bob betraying Bosip,who is the one most closest to Bob out of anyone and anyone's relationship to each other in the gang? It felt so hard to believe,but he shook his head. Bob has a girlfriend,but there should be no excuse he should actually completely ignore someone who has been close to him for almost a DECADE.

"Dude...calm down...there's nothing to be mad about..." Bosip said,looking at Kai with a concerned look. Kai then gave Bosip a deadly stare,but sighed softly giving a soft look right after. "Hey dude...do you have a place I can actually stay at? I...don't think I can be out here for long before I fade away out of nowhere..." Bosip then suddenly, and surprisingly awkwardly asked for a chill guy like him. Kai's eyes widened,twitched. Before turning his head and put his fist over his own mouth to think to himself.

'Kai you can't leave him out here. It's not safe for A.I like Bosip to be here...just let him stay with you.' Kai thought to himself,he then turned to Bosip,let out a soft breath and said, "Alright man...I'll tell my two friends you'll stay at our place we got. I mean at least you won't be stranded and trapped in the computer system so you don't...y'know." Bosip smiled at this,he knew he'll miss the old home he had,but he brought this decision upon himself so he really just had to take it.

"Alright...though you really are sure you want to do this? I don't want you to miss you're old friends very badly..." Kai suddenly uttered. Bosip sighed and said, "I've said it once and I'll say it again,I'll be fine...I promise Kai..." he laughed awkwardly. Kai gave an eye squinting look,not believing him,but sighed and decided that Bosip can stay with Kai's friends and him.

(Ayo...whatcha think of the OC? My friend knows who Kai is,if they remember. Won't say who the friend is obviously. Also sorry for the more shorter chapter...I made the first story chapters long because I wanted to give a summary of why Bosip left before I get to the nitty gritty of things,anyways,I hope to see ya next chapter,bye!)

Word count: 689