Chapter Eight: Concerns from a Spider's Web

(Forgive me for last chapters ending ;—; I did it as partially a joke- now this chapter is Boder's POV after Chapter 6. Because it would be more interesting...and also these chapters are shorter...mainly because it gives a bit of character development...so this is going to be the last chapter before serious stuff goes down-)

Boder's POV:
I lifted up the hair covering the blue fox guy's eye...only to see some kind of void of black... with a single dot that was like an eye. However before I could gesture anything...they ran off. They looked uncomfortable,so I started to go after them,only to retort to stopping myself. Why? Because I think I hurt them...maybe it was because I revealed something...I really shouldn't have?

I sighed and crossed my four arms. Thoughts ran around my head,mainly about the weird black robed,blue-haired fox guy...not in a very gay way,no no no. He seemed somewhat very formal and wanting to seem intimidating...but it felt like there was more to his edgy and mysterious personality and looks than meets an eye.

I was cool with that,but I then wondered about another thing. He summoned a portal and then jumped into it,closing it behind in a panic...before I could see a thing. Did I...do something awful to him? Was I asking too much about them? I questioned myself other things before imitating a kind of sigh, and turning my heel to walk away. What is with that person...is he...okay...?

Walking through the paths of the glitchy borderline of Gin's computer and the other internet world of games and websites,but...why is that person able to travel here and back somewhere else...? I shook my head before I looked down to see a portal leading back to the Bob Gang's house. I shrugged and jumped in to get back home,still feeling a bit salty for what I might've done.

I landed in front of the way to the front door,looking down to ponder things. Bowaev was sitting on the couch along with Bobal who were probably watching random funny junk,even though I don't trust Bobal with making Bowaev watch stuff because I always was suspicious that something explicit was in those things...because of my overprotective nature towards the wave of keeping him safe from certain stuff...that is gross...if you know what I mean.

Bobot was there,probably pondering his own things,leaning against a cupboard door. I didn't look at any of the three,still wondering if I hurt that fox guy I saw. I could sense the three of them(Bowaev,Bobal and Bobot) looking at me,wondering what I was doing coming back,since I said to them I was going to look for Bosip.

 I could sense the three of them(Bowaev,Bobal and Bobot) looking at me,wondering what I was doing coming back,since I said to them I was going to look for Bosip

(Lil' image for references-)
Bobot grunted quietly and said to me, "You okay dude...? You found any sign of Bosip or anything...?" But I didn't respond,keeping quiet. At this point,any normal person would expect someone like me to stop thinking about a weird upper-middle-class fox lookin' guy, but nope,still was. Which is stupid,but I'm the only one thinking about what I did so...does anyone really care other than me?

Bowaev walked over behind me and tugged my arm,which he followed up by saying, "You okay Boder? Why're you ignoring us...?" The wave asked in small sad voice,making me feel a bit bad. I smiled at him and then made my hologram project, 'I'm okay Bowaev...don't worry, I'll be fine.' Bowaev gave me a smile afterwards,but my eyes began to look at Bobal,who was looking at me like I'd done something bad.

He sighed and just looked at me,still looking tense before saying, "I suppose you haven't found any sign of Bosip...mainly because ya didn't answer Bobot's question...or whatever." Bobal was right. I didn't find any sign of Bosip. I'm pretty sure he would be deleted by now,but Gin wouldn't let that happen. Unless he went into a game,Bosip is not anywhere to be seen at the moment.

(I'm sorry for not posting a chapter until now [August 29th EST Time- IDK if it makes sense] but school is getting in my way mostly so,I could really only rush this as much as I could...so if you're not happy with it that's fine. Anyways,stay tuned everyone and see you all when the next chapter would ever come)