Grey part 2

Tessia Eralith

"Oh, that must have sucked." Cecilia sighed. "I know what it's like. People have been trying to kidnap me for years. Grey and Nico are the only reasons I'm still a free woman."

"Really?" I asked, fidgeting with my hands.

She nodded. "People call me the Legacy or some shit. It's because of my insanely large ki pool. What's funny is that I can barely use it, but I'm supposed to be the best warrior in the world."

We continued to talk about this stuff until our attention turned to the boys. Arthur and Grey... were arm wrestling.

Alice Leywin

I watched as the boys arm wrestled and sighed. Boys will be boys...

"Grey’s using mana, I think, but Arthur isn't." Rey pointed out, even though Arthur was winning.

"His training in the Beast Glades really paid off." Jasmine almost whispered. "I'm excited to see what his current capacity is. In person."

Jasmine will also be a boy at times...

"I'm going to get a drink." I said, walking to the table and grabbing a can, which held a beverage called "Coca Cola". It was a strange name.

The carbonated liquid burned down my throat without the adverse effects of alcohol.

I looked to everyone. Three children introduced to a large group, I wondered why their parents weren't here.

Arthur Leywin

Come on!!! Can't let him beat- WHOOO! YES!!!

Grey was caressing his hand which I had slammed onto the table. I had won within a minute without using mana, even though I let him use ki.

"Good game." He said.

"Good game." I responded.

"So, what's your world like?" He then asked. "I mean, magic-wise. We were told it was similar."

I shrugged. "Ki with elements, and its also in the atmosphere." My explanation was short and simple, but it honestly was probably the most straightforward.

I saw Foenix talking to Nico, which made me a little curious. They were fidgiting with a small button until the light became green.

"Allright everyone!" Foenix said. "Time to go home."

He pressed the button, and suddenly, we were back in the theatre.

He seemed a little out of it, but smiled.

"Sorry, for your info, this is just a vessel of mine. This area is a mindscape, and so are the meetings, albeit they are real. Anyway, I had to deal with a lot of shit at home, essentially pausing everything, and now that I'm back, I'm exhausted. I'll let you guys fraternize while I recover." He said.

"Also." He then said gloomily. "I have to tell you something. I didn't bring you here for entertainment, I brought you because... well, your world was destroyed. I made this as a way to entertain you as I found a way to break it to you. Once this is over, and it will be over, you'll find yourselves in a hospital in my world. I was able to save you all with a few friends' help. Most Dicathians were saved as well, but they're not adapting well to society, especially since their leaders were the most greviously wounded."

We all stared in shock as he sighed before collapsing.

"Hey, to you it'll just be a few hours, but it'll be around a month in the real world before I'm back. Don't kill each other while I'm gone, it could cause you to prematurely wake up and experience the agony your body is going through." He warned finally before shimmering out of existence.

A/N

Actually most of what I said about dealing with a lot of shit is true. With now TWO disabled parents, I have to do a lot more around the house. I hope you understand.

Also, I said I would be going somewhere!!! Haha yes this is a great fic so far but it's so shooooort!

I hope this can satisfy some of your hunger.