Dear Future Self (and Jurassic Park)

To say meeting my future self was a surprise would be an understatement. He looked at me with a sorrowful look, his strangely wheat hair swaying with the fan, his gold eyes locked on me. And his skin... how long had he spent in a cave?

"Looks like the transformation differed between us." He then said, helping me up.

"What... do you mean?" I asked.

He let out a chuckle. "You didn't turn 90% dragon. You look more like yourself. Still aubern hair, still blue eyes. The only obvious difference is the loss of muscle mass and your slit pupils."

I smiled. "At least I'll be recognized." I then looked to the girl. "Who’s she?"

'That's me!' Sylvie said through our bond.

I was surprised, but the resemblance of their horns was a little too obvious to be a coincidence.

"Dragons have human forms..." I muttered.

We talked for a little bit, but he refused to tell me what would have happened if our universe stayed. He then showed me some clothes from this world for me to change into.

He then walked me to the front of the hospital. Outside there was a white bullet-train esque bus with a blue stripe waiting for me. It seemed my family was also there.

But there wasn't any doubles.

"Are they...?" I asked nervously.

My future self sighed. "They told me to survive. To find happiness wherever I ended up. They knew what they were doing, attacking the Alacryans without my knowledge..."

"Oh, speaking of Alacryans, well, shit!" Foenix shouted, leaning on the door of the bus. "Due to a whole bunch of legalities, we weren't allowed to racially discriminate between Alacryans and Dicathians while bringing them here. Of course, we dropped them all in Austalia, so no need to worry about them here!"

I nodded, then looked up. The sun was beating down hard, and it was even a little difficult for me to handle.

"Ah, the heat..." he said nervously. "Welcome to Tampa, Florida, one of the fifty United States of America! It's tropical here all year round! And it's summer, so the heat is even worse!"

Nobody was laughing at his giddy attitude. He sighed. "I have a machine that'll cool you down inside. Come on, and don't push."

We quickly entered the bus, and Foenix sat among the passengers.

"Who's going to drive? There aren't even beasts to pull it!" Blaine argued.

"It drives itself. Wait a few moments."

Sure enough, Foenix was right. It began to drive us away.

"Now, I can keep some of you at my place, free of rent. Well, almost. Still need ranch hands." Foenix then said as we crossed an intersection.

Helen Shard

"We can help with that." I said casually. "We've dealt with many dangerous beasts."

He snorted, and a black haired man who vaguely resembled Elijah in the back stood up.

"Have you ever tried to move a lazy stegosaurus? Have you ever calmed an agitated triceratops? Have you-" He said before he was cut off.

"Lester," the man Foenix said, "I said my ranch. I didn't say which. I have enough hands for the herbivores. What I need help with are the carnivores. Specifically, my special flock of Troödon pectinodon and my pack of Dracoraptor floridius."

Adam smiled cockily, causing me to groan. "Easy peasy, just some mindless meat eaters."

This time, Foenix permitted Lester to speak. "You're gonna get killed your first day if you think they are mindless. The troödon are smarter than most humans, and they know that. They escape twice weekly for fun, and their bite is highly venemous with no antivenom. The Dracoraptors are just as smart, and are much more aggressive, along with being three times the size of the troödon."

We stared at the black haired doom prophet and Jasmine was surprisingly the first to respond.

"How high would they be on an adventurer's scale?" She asked. "If you know." I was also curious about this.

Foenix and Lester exchanged glances. "S class, if not SS for their smarts." They said in tandem.

"How tame are they?" I asked, starting to think against it.

Foenix smiled genuinely. "The troödon like people a lot, so you're safe as long as you don't hurt any. Most people are just scared off by their venom, but they're real sweathearts."

Lester sighed. "The dracoraptors though are highly aggressive, an unintended consequence of their hybrid nature. We don't have any living right now, as we euthenized them, but we believe we can get the next batch to inprint on the ranch hands we hire, essentially increasing their safety a thousand fold."

I nodded. "Adam's been looking for a bond..."

Adam nodded proudly as Angela and Durden wondered how this job would go and how long until he got eaten.

Jasmine though was stared out the window, a curious glint in her eyes.

Arthur Leywin

I sighed as we reached our destination. It had been three days of nearly nonstop driving, and just now were we getting out. The Monorail, as it was called, was very luxurious, but one could only stay in the same space as Adam and Blaine at once for so long. And Foenix had me share a room in the back cart with Tess... at least the floor was comfortable. Finally, we arrived at a large concrete building next to a quiet farm house. It seemed to be where we were gonna stay.

"All right passengers, you have arrived at Casa de Foenix!" An unfamiliar young girl's voice rung out. "Please enter the concrete building with the thatched roof respectfully as I berate my dad for leaving me alone with my aunt for a week!"

Foenix seemed a little embarassed as the doors opened, revealing a young short haired girl around my age that was staring at her father intently. She almost looked like a clone of him. Behind the girl was a woman with dirty blond hair staring up at Foenix.

"Lilah, Milly, what a pleasent surprise..." Foenix said nervously. "I thought you were at the herbivore compound."

The little girl shook her head. "Nope! Aunt Milly wanted to surprise you, but then saw all the dangerous carnivores here and wanted to yell at you! Then she saw the strangers enter the concrete building and got even madder!"

We all laughed at his predicament, then Milly looked to Lester.

"And babe, don't encourage my brother's deadly antics. You saw what he did with the rexes." She told him.

I started to believe this would be fun.

Yes there are dinosaurs
Yes I am obsessed
No this wasn't a super important chapter I just thought you would want to know what the Twin Horns are doing as the Leywins continue to react.

And yes Jasmine will ride a dinosaur into battle I saw that image in my head once and it was the epitome of "Hot warrior girl".

And yes the other universes are okay they will still cameo, just not in any specific order.

And no I do not have a schedule I just barely pushed this out as I am currently grounded.