D̸̨̝̽ể̴̢̯s̸͔̯͋̈t̸̀͒͜ṟ̸̲́͛ỏ̷̍ͅy̴͈͍̒e̷̦͒̕r̸͎͝

/G̵̨̩̞̹̹̞̘̔̽̈́̇͆̌͠r̶̗̠̙͚̖̘̳̹̦̼̈́́̀͒̊̐̋͗͝ę̴̨̧̢̛̪̥̩͚͕͈͉̰̜͈̪̦͍̥̪̱͉̱͇̤̲͖̞̤̆̅̿̿̅̂͛͊̈̍̑̆̂̆̏̒͂̓̐̔̈́̽͌̂̿̀́̕͝ỳ̵̨̢̧̗͔̗̫̞̠̝̼̻͔̅́̓̔̈́̿̄̅̎̄͂͌́̄̉̒̈́̎͑̈́́̔̓̔́̄̚̕̚͘̚͜͝\

"They're not here," I sighed, growing mildly content as I stood on the grass of this new world.

A single tear escaped S̵̱̰̾y̵̟̚l̸̻̬͊͛v̷̥̽í̵͕̹͐e̶̟͝ͅ'̵̱͠s̴̭̲͂͠ eye as she stared into the tech world. R̵̲̠̒͋ẻ̵͈̀g̶̀́ͅi̵͙̩̐s̶͙͑ grinned maliciously, he didn't care for them. Only the aftermath that came to worlds that lacked them.

"Maybe we can still live here... without them," S̴͕̫̾̆y̷̘͉̅l̴̛̻͑v̸͔͂͌i̷̼̓̀ë̶̦́̽ said, sitting on the grass.

I shook my head. "We'll never be happy without them. I mean, look at them. They're obviously not happy without them."

S̴͕̫̾̆y̷̘͉̅l̴̛̻͑v̸͔͂͌i̷̼̓̀ë̶̦́̽ looked away as I said, "Ŗ̴̤̯̺̉̂e̸̪̯̺͇͛g̴̢͕̍̇̃̋i̶͉̎̃s̶͎̳̒̾͊̚, let's put them out of their M̷̳̪̫̥̣̣̹͛i̴̡̛̬͍͚͙̹͎͊́̏ṡ̴̞͔̗̺̹͙͔̍͐́̏e̵̖̘̟̫͓̙̪̖͂̔̈́r̵̛̗̙̲̬͋̈̉̇̎̓ͅy̸̤̋̿̈́̈́̽̾͝, now shall we."

Ŗ̴̤̯̺̉̂e̸̪̯̺͇͛g̴̢͕̍̇̃̋i̶͉̎̃s̶͎̳̒̾͊̚, grinned. "Aye, boss."

With a brilliant flash of purple and the beautiful screams of millions of innocents being f̵̧̧̻͉̠̼̹͉͖͗̋̿́͜ṟ̷̫͕̺̈̇̾͠͝ͅë̶̡̧̢̢̫̗̼̫̫̖͍̭͍́e̸̡͍̼̰̥͇̣̔̓̇̍̓͝ḑ̸̹̰̜͖͚̯̌̏́̀ from the m̷̩͎͈͇̯͉̰͛̅̈́͐͋̋̈́͒̿̔͌̓̓̚͘͝i̸͖̳̤̬͑͗̌̂̋̄̅̓ͅs̵̡̘̭̭̠̘͔̺̳̐̅̈͊͑̇̽͌͛̈́̈́͑̀̓̅͜͝͝ȩ̷̢̨̫̘͖̫̺̘̞̱̣̰̱̜̙̀̇̉̉͊̄̀͆̽̌̎͝͝͝r̵̜̞̜̘͓̞̗̮̞̓̈́̀y̷̘̱̳͇͑͠͠ of their decrepit world.

One day, everyone.

One day I would see you all again.

M̸͈̲̠̍̌̎͠o̶̖̒̀̿m̷̤̈,̷̩̮̊ ̴͈̲̱͇̇D̵̨̨̈́ͅå̶̩̰̜̿̅d̴̛̹̮̻̄̉͝,̴͉̿̐ ̴̻͍̰̱̽͝Ȇ̴̻̙͓͚̀̉l̵̢̪̳̉̅̎͌ḽ̵̻͖̹͘į̶͍͒̾̚e̸̥̍,̶̩̼̈́̿ ̵̧͈̓̈́V̷͎̲̆̏̈́i̷̧̍͐̒ŕ̵̢̢͇̊ĭ̷̼̽̄ô̵͓̈́͘n̴̯͔͇̽̈́͋,̷͓̑̏͑ ̵̩̼͈́F̴̗͓̉̆̌e̴̛̦͓̅͠͝ŷ̵̥͇̥͌̿͠f̷̰̺̯̓̽̏ͅe̴̙̜͎͆̚ỹ̷̗͕̥̔̈͛,̶͚̰̖͝ ̸̜̬̼͔̑̃J̶̨̧̜͖̌̀̾͝a̴̠͙̫͊͗̓͝ś̴̨̨̮͙̏͝m̸̻̀̇͗ī̷̠͊̈́̎͜ṉ̶̪̬̅ë̵̘͙̙́̈̏̚,̵̻̍͗̀̕ ̷̺̻̩̅͜H̶̙͠è̶̡̲̬̹̾́l̵͕̖̈́ḙ̵͊̌͐n̵̠̺͊͒͌̚,̴͈͙͚͌̀̈́͜ ̷̙̒Ǎ̴̛̻̕d̷̢̦̟͠a̷͍͈̅̄͘ḿ̵̛̹̮̙̎̍,̸̨̩͎̓͜ ̸̧̡́͒͝͝Ḏ̸̬̩̈́͒̀̚ù̵̦̫̼̣͐̀r̸͈̾͜d̵̨͉͖̠̔̽̔͂ẻ̸̠̇ͅṇ̵͖̗̗̾͒̾,̵̡̰͎̽̀̾ ̷̞̯̾̀̕͠À̷̡̳̻̓n̵̳̣̜̝̈g̵̟̘̉͝͠e̸̥̘̣̓̉̚͠l̷͚̐̃̈̄ā̶̱̲̹̔,̸̫̼̥̼́̏ ̵̜̭͍̲̈͑͂E̴̦̦͑͐͐ľ̵͙ĩ̸̥j̴̡̗́̔͐̒ȃ̵̰͈͉͚͊h̸̓͜,̵̢̈́̉ ̵̭̿͗C̷̨͑̂̎̎a̷͍͊̽͂̏e̸͍͚͆͘r̴̡͓̠̮͑̕a̸̲͇͇͕̋̓.̵̡̛̫̪͓͊̍.̸͇͓͚͇̐͐.̷̘͍̲̍͂͘ ̷͓͑̃̚á̸̢͈̃̂̀n̶̮͉͕̓d̴̳̼̬͗ ̴̗̱̬́̎̎T̵͍̊e̶̱̭͙̽͜s̵̠̜͝s̸̟̠̭̓̂͋̚i̷͉͆͐̇á̴͚̣̩̩̄͗͘. One day I would see your faces, relish in your laughter, and never let you get hurt again.

But first I had to find you.

/Grey\

I awoke in a cold sweat, panting and grasping at my core.

What sort of fucked up dream was that?

Regis was pawing at his head before looking at me. "That wasn't yours."

A soft sobbing on the other side of the room caught our attention. Sylvie was gripping her horns, pulling at them with dangerous force as her crying grew louder.