Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①④

Life is what you celebrate.
All of it.
Even its end!
______________________

After  she shot him, she told her men to find take the evidence and told them to hand it over to the red agents.

After giving the instructions, she turned to her family and gave them a big smile. She ran to her mother, twin sister, brother and father and gave them a big hug.

You all must be thinking, how did Hwang Hyuna and Hwang Hyunjin had a boy? Well you see, even before getting married, they both had a hook up and they didn't want to abort the child. So, they hid it from everyone except Hyunwoo and Yeji... and their kids.

"Wait! How are you still standing as if he didn't just stab you twice and killed your baby." Jin asked getting confused.

"Baby Natasha is safe, live and healthy." They turned to look at the source of the voice and saw Ravn and his brothers going to them with a bright smile. while Ravn was holding a healthy baby girl who looked like Y/n and.... Ravn?

Y/n went towards him and kissed his cheeks while taking her baby girl in her embrace and hugging her.

"Don't look shocked. I gave birth a month before. She is a premature baby." Y/n said making everyone wide their eyes except her friends, Ravn her older twins siblings.

"B-But your belly is still out?" Asked confused Bangtan, other mafias present there were nodding their head in agreement.

Hyuna, Lia, Yeji, Hyunjin started laughing along with the kids. "Oh these?" Y/n said pointing at her tummy. She handed her daughter to her mother and pulled up her shirt showing her tummy. She then took a knife and cute the sides.

"WH-" before they could scream, Hyuna, Y/n and Lia shushed them. "The baby is sleeping you idiots" Hyuna said. 

She then snatched her tummy out.... everyone gasped.

Again a loud laughter erupted but soon stopped when the baby started crying.

"Aigoo... its just a fake tummy samchons" Y/n said and took her daughter carefully. "Let's go home now... my baby girl is hungry. I have to feed her, she must be hungry." she instructed and took Ravn's hand and went inside the car.

"Yah! Young lady! Wait awe are joining you as well." Jin said.

They all went into 2 limos before dismissing the Open Mafia Ball. 

***Time Skip***

I fed my baby girl and kept her in her crib. Aww, she is so freaking cute.

(imagine the girl is sleeping

(imagine the girl is sleeping.)

I smiled when I saw my other babies sitting around the crib

I smiled when I saw my other babies sitting around the crib. I patted and kissed their heads, I closed the door quietly knowing that my baby girl is safe with them. They are well trained dogs. Yes I know they are so cute and all but during danger they can rip out your flesh like its nothing to them.

When I went down I saw everyone gathered in the living room. Ravn came to me and took my hands leading me to everyone.

We first sat down, my younger twin clinging on to me. She was always like this... since we were kid. That's how I knew that they started their plan.

"I know everyone had questions to ask, so please ask one by one." I said.

"How are you?"

"When did you give birth?"

"Why does the baby look like you and Ravn's mix?"

"If the baby is premature, how many months old is the baby now?"

"Is something going on between you and Ravn?"

"Weren't you and Chenle a thing?"

The last question made me laugh.

"Aigoo... wait. So,

1. I am good, fit and healthy, didn't you guys see my abs? *giggling*

2. One month before since it was a premature delivery, 1st September. (Jungkook started squealing when he heard it.)

3. Well, that's because when made love when we were half intoxicated during a mission. That time he confessed me but I told him to wait... after a week was when we were allotted this mission.

4. Eight months

5.Yes, we both love each other. And hopefully we can get married too?

6. Lol no. He likes Lia. But just wanted to make her jealous so that she confesses her love to him." I answered their questions.

When I told that hopefully we can marry, I saw my parents, Lia, Oppa and few of my samchons and every aunts and my cousins face brighten.

"Definitely sweetie, baby Natasha need both her parents. Let's get you both married soon." Mom told making all of us happy. I squealed when I felt myself being held up. I looked down to see it was my baby daddy, Ravn.

I laughed when he started spinning me. I told him to stop because I started feeling light headed because of going round and round. He stopped spinning and left a light kiss and on my lips. 

It made all the boys become protective while all the girls started giggling and shaking their head in disbelief.

Oh well this is going to continue happening , but like I said, "We don't need to a superman, badman or spiderman to become someone's hero. 

We can safe anyone by just being an Anpanman!"

______________________________________________________

💜💥🕳️💫HAPPY 9TH ANNIVERSARY WITH BANGTAN!!!💫🕳️💥💜

Hey guys!

So, now the book and the series has come to an end. I hope you al enjoyed reading it.

Do tell me which was your favorite part. 

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

I will take a short break since by exams while start from 27th June but have my Vivas and Practical from 21st June. 

I will publish new book, as and when I take break from studies.

I hope you understand.

Also, thank you so much for supporting me till now.

I love you all 💜💜💜💜💜

Stay safe and Take care!