CH 20

LUKE P.O.V.

We all went back to Liz and Tori's house. Michael and Tori went straight to the video games and began playing their new ones.

I walked outside and sat down near the pool. Calum came out and sat next to me.

"Can I see them?" He asked. I knew exactly what he was talking about. I showed him my arm.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you in any way-"

"It's fine." I said.

He stayed silent and stared at the water.

"What are you going to do about all those haters?" Calum asked.

"I don't know really, but they'll have to get used to it 'cause we're not going to break up." I said. He nodded.

"Better do something soon, before Tori does something stupid. It seems to be effecting her a lot." He said.

"I know. I plan on saying something about it in our next twitcam which is tonight." I said. He nodded.

"You didn't hear? Ashton moved the twitcam earlier, so it should start in a few minutes."

"He never told me. Oh shit, I better get ready."

"You look perfectly fine. Now lets go."

I followed Calum inside to see they already started. I quickly sat down next to Tori and smiled wide. Calum was sat in the back with Michael and Liz. Ashton was in the front, like usual. Nothing new.

I looked at Tori to see her on the verge of tears. I followed her gaze to see her looking at the comments on the screen.

"I need to say something." I said.

"Go ahead Luke." Calum said.

"Why do you have to do this? Can't you see you're hurting her? She means everything to me and to see her hurt makes me sad. You're not just hurting her, you're hurting me, all of us. You can't tell me who I can and cannot date. Tori means the world to me and I will not let you hurt her like this. It's not right. Why can't you just accept the fact that we're dating? I love you guys I really do, but not when you're like this. You guys want me happy, so let me be happy, with Tori. We do a lot of things for you guys, why can't you do something for me, let me be with Tori. Don't hurt her anymore. I can't handle it. Just please, stop."

The room fell silent.

"I agree with Luke. You guys need to stop." Calum said. The boys and Liz nodded.

I looked down at Tori to see her smiling slightly at me. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Wow. That was honestly beautiful. I started tearing up." Ashton said wiping his eyes.

"Yeah, it isn't right." Liz said.

"Thanks guys." I said. They all smiled at me.

"Anytime bro." Michael said.

"Lets ask some questions and stuff." Ashton said. "Okay, you could create a song with anybody, dead or alive, who would it be?"

"Kurt! From Nirvana!" Tori said quickly.

"You've thought about that before?" I asked. She shrugged and nodded.

"I say Alex Gaskarth." Michael said.

"I wanna create a song with, anybody. I don't really know." Ashton shrugged.

"This is for Tori and Liz. What's your favorite band?" Michael asked.

"I love All Time Low and Blink 182, but I also love these guys. I guess I have three favorites." Tori said.

"Hey! Me too!" Liz and Tori high fived.

"Lets play lightning round with Tori and Liz!" Calum yelled.

"Alex or Jack?" Ashton asked.

"Alex Gaskarth all the way!" Tori shouted.

Alex ran into the room. "I heard my name!"

"Tori said it." Liz pointed to Tori.

Alex walked over and sat on my lap.

"What if I just gave Alex a lap dance right now." Alex laughed.

I laughed and pushed him onto the floor.

"Not the hair!" Tori yelled. Everyone gave Tori a weird look.

"What? He has amazing hair." She said. I laughed and gave her a kiss on the lips. She smiled.

"Aww! These are such nice comments!" Alex shouted staring at the screen.

"Yeah, I know I have an amazing booty." Alex laughed. "Aw! They're saying sorry! Wait why are they saying sorry?"

"They said some cruel things to Tori since her and Luke are dating." Calum said.

"Oh. That wasn't very nice to hurt them." Alex pouted his bottom lip out.

"What about my hair?" I asked out of no where.

"You have the best hair." Tori smiled and kissed my cheek. I smiled wide.

"Stop killing me with your dimples!" Tori giggled. I smiled wider and she poked my cheek.