Chapter 1

The clouds turned misty, the sky was starting to get dark. The wind was harsh today,as the trees swayed accordingly to the fast breeze. Not worrying about the surrounding, a man was seriously working on his laptop.  A notification from his phone got his attention and his lips curved as he read the message.

brother’uh come home fast. Today is our day.’’

His sister, Adithi. She is five years younger to him who is pursuing her career in interior designing. His only strength and the reason for his happiness. Ever since their parents passed away, they have been eachothers happy place.

“Siddharth sir ,” his PA called. He lifted his face and looked at her. “ The meeting with our new project is shifted to tomorrow morning due to the rain.They are unable to come.” He smiled and thanked her.

Siddharth the only CEO of Organics, a company that promotes the use of organic products which has many sudsidiaries. His parents built it together and after they left he had to takeover. Though he was originally going takeover it, he was more interested in singing. It was his passion which his parents supported but due to unexpected turn of events he had no choice but to takeover the company.

It would be a lie if you think he is fine. He may seem happy and strong but inside,he is struggling. The only thing  that keeps him going is his sister.

He looked at the time and shut down the computer and got ready to go home. “Dei machan, enga pora,” Darshan his friend asked him. “ Iniiki Friday da, sister day,”Rishi came and reminded his friend. “Oh aahma la,” Darshan nodded his head. ‘’Neengha vaarenghala da?” Siddharth asked. “Illa da ennakum ivankkum accounts departmen’la vela irukku,” Siddharth nodded his head.

Darshan and Rishi, his two pillars. They know him in and out. Siddharth values friendship a lot and always feels blessed to have these two in his life. He survived school and college because of them and now surviving at work too.

They bid  eachother bye and Siddharth started walking towards but stopped as Darshan called him. He turned and saw Darshan jogging to him “Dei antha card kooduthean’la annikhi,” Siddharth’s eyebrows scrunched “athuthaan da antha investor card.” Siddharth nodded his head and took out his purse frim his pocket and gave it to him. Darshan thanked him and went off. Siddharth smiled and closed his purse but stopped.He saw a white background  in his purse, it was a photo.

He knows who it is. He hasn’t seen it for a while, his heartbeat rose. He slowly pulled the photo out and saw it. He always saw the eyes, those eyes what pulled him towards her. It was a picture he stole from her during those days with her. He reminisced those days and his eyes turned misty, but his lips carried a smile. Those few months were the best days of his life.He definitely missed her.
Taking a deep breath he pushed the picture back in went towards his car.

~~~

She was breathing heavily. She was tired and she couldn’t anymore. Her energy was drained from all the running. She held the wall for support, panting heavily taking few minutes to absorb some energy. But it wasn’t getting better at all. Her breathing was getting abnormal and she almost gave up. She kept looking down and opened her fisted hand, which had an anklet. The only strength she had, that kept her running.

‘’Hey ava angha tha irukka,” she heard one of the goons. Her eyes widen, she tightened her shawl which wrapped her injured hand, to prevent blood flowing and hid in a closed lane. She closed her mouth to prevent any sound, but suddenly felt a harsh pull from her hair, which made her scream. “Ingha than irukkiya,” she screamed in pain as the goon’s hold on her tightened. “Please enna vitturangha,”she pleaded but no one  seemed to have mercy. She took the courage and bit the guy’s hand, pushed him and ran away.

She had no idea where she was. She was kidnapped and when she got conscious, she rembered everything and cried silently. She made her mind and escaped. She ran and ran not knowing where to go. Now the only thing she knew was she was in the city. The cars were moving and the place was crowded.

She kept running, turned to see anyone coming.  She breathed heavily and turned back but closed her eyes as she saw a car coming at her. The car driver pressed the break, she was safe, but due to the loss of energy and the sudden shock, she felt dizzy and fainted.

~~~

“Anna paathu na,” Siddharth told his driver. “Illa pa antha ponnu than paakhama vantha,” he said and turned off the engine. “Sari vaangha poyi paakalam,” saying so they both got down. Siddharth quickly went near the lady and placed her head on his lap. He moved the hairs from her face and his eyes widened in shock. He looked at her body and saw her hands bleeding. He checked her pulse, it was getting weaker. He immediately carried her “Anna hospital polam.”

He laid her on the hospital stretcher and called the doctor. They took her inside the operation theatre while he sat with a thud on the chair. He closed his eyes and held his hair in frustration. The nurse came back, called him and gave him her anklet. He took that and kept seeing it,while his eyes turned misty.

“Neengha avangha kuda vantheengha thane,” the worker asked him pointing at the operation theatre. He nodded his head. “ Avangha details theva. Avangha name enna?”

He took a deep breath and said “Siya, Siya Krishnakumar.”

Heyyooo guysss!
How are you all? Hope everyone is doing fine. My exams are done and I officially finished school. Wohooo🥳✨

So I am back with another story.
Please do support this book the same way you did for 'It's Magic'
Thank you once again for the immense support.

Here is chapter 1.

You can imagine anyone as the characters.

Do comment on this chapter and let me know if u guys like it.

Pls ignore errors and mistakes.

Stay Safe🍀✨