Chapter 4

flashback

The whole house was filled with laughter,joy and happiness. The family of four, who loved eachother unconditionally, who never gave up on eachother and are eachothers happiness.

A man was sitting on a bean bag and getting his guitar ready. He graciously pulled the strings of the guitar which in turn gave a soothing melody to the ears that were listening to him.

“Sid,” his mother Chithra called him after he was done. He turned and smiled at his mother “super da. Nalla iruntheechi pa.” Siddharth kept his guitar and hugged his mother “good morning ma.” Chithra patted her son’s shoulder and wished him. “Po da fresh aayitaa va, sapadalaam.” They both turned and freaked out as they saw a little girl covered her face with the blanket and glaring at them.

“Aditi enna di. Bayanthutoam.” Aditi huffed and looked at them and then she walked forward and stood in front of Siddharth. “Onnukha music play pannunumna aanga oraam’ah po ve. Summa en sleep’ah disturb pannikitta,” she glared. Siddharth kept his forefinger on her forehead and pushed her and said “ po di,” and went away. Aditi looked at her mother, “Po fresh aagu.” Aditi sighed went to her room muttering “vara vara ennakhu mariyadhey ye illa.”

~~~

“Appa,” Aditi came and hugged her father,Abhimanyu. He kissed her forehead and they all started their breakfast. It’s a family rule- to have all their meals together,unless ofcourse if there is an unavoidable situation.

Abhimanyu kept signaling Chithra to start a conversation. Chithra shook her head sideways and eyed him to start. Siddharth saw them and asked “enna rendum perum kannale ye pesureengha?”Aditi saw them and figured it out. “ Athu onnu illa brother’ey, unnakha ponnu paathu irukkuraangha aathu than,” she completed casually in her way while Siddharth listened to and was like “ahh appadiya,” then fully processed what she said “ ethey?ennadha,” he looked at his family. “Enna velyadhereenghala?”

Chithra and Abhimanyu looked at eachother. “Athu onnum illa pa…” she started and Siddharth shook his head “no no no.” He tried to get up but his parents quickly got up and came beside him locking him up. Siddhath looked at both of them and left a huge sigh. “Dei unnaku 27 aaga pothu da,” his mother said. “Athu than ma solrean 27 thaan ma. Yen ma.” Abhimanya held his son’s chin and turned it to his side “Pa ne than next CEO and you are almost settled. Un singing career’um you would start, we won’t always be beside you’la. Unnakhu un oru soul mate vennumla,” he added. “Venam, ennakhu than Rishi and Darshan irukkaanghle.

“Dei enghalukku ellam kalynam aagha koodhatha da?”Rishi entered. Siddharth glared at his friend. “Enna da morikhira. Amma, appa solaradha kelu da.” Siddharth looked at Aditi “hey kutty chaathan’ey helpu di,” Aditi looked at him and stuffed her naan inside her mouth. “Ennakum oru anni kedicha nalla irukkoam, sernthey Korean drama paakhalaam.” Siddharth galred at her while she avoided his glare and continued eating.

“Dei enghalukkum ne kalyana aagi paakhanum na aasa irukku da. Plus intha ponnu ennakhu rumba pudichi irukku da. Annikhi na oor’ka poyi irunthe da appa than meet pannean.Semma sweet’uh. “ She took a  deep breath “okay deal. Namma poyitta paathu pesuvoam, nee palligi paathuta sollu. Not forcing you.” Siddharth saw his mother and smiled  “okay.” They both squealed and hugged him. “Appa kelambu da naangha naalikhe poroam.” Siddharth widen his eyes and looked at his friend.

~~~

The whole family along with Rishi were going to meet the girl. Chithra was super excited and Siddharth was happy seeing her happy. He was mumma boy, anything makes her happy he would definitely do it.

“Enna anna anni’ya than nenichikita sirikireeya.” Siddharth stopped smiling and turned towards his siter and glared “Pesa ma un velaya paaru di.”