Chapter 7

Siya’s face was filled with worry. She kept walking looking down, focusing on finding her anklet. It was a gift from her father,he gave it with love and it is the most important gift close to her heart. Her eyes brimmed with tears. Then she remembered that they went out,so she decided to go out and check all the places. She quickly ran but dashed onto someone.

Siddharth quickly held her and looked at her. His face frowned when he saw tears. He caressed her arm “Ma ennatchi?”

Siya’s heart fluttered at the way he called her.

“Athu,yen kolusu. Appa kudhthaaru,Athu tholunchereetchi. Antha kolusa ennakhu romba pudikkum,”the way she spoke explained clearly how that was important. “Okay calm down. Engha viludhu iruukum na any clue?” he asked. “Na veedu full’ah thedinean,kedikala. Naan nenikhirean naangha ponna edhuaavathu edhathulla vilundhu irukkum’na nenikhirean,”saying that she started to move.

Siddharth held and pulled her back. “Siya, ne poghatha na porean.” Siya looked at him with worry filled eyes. He too looked at her and said “I promise,” which sounded genuine and she trusted him. She slowly nodded her head. Siddharth smiled.

~~~

It was already night. Siya was worried, he hasn’t arrived too. Now she wasn’t worried about her anklet,he was late. Lately she has been really affected by him.

He was so genuine.

The way he talked with her , her parents and his family.  Her thoughts were around him,but she came out of the thoughts as she yelped in pain.

Siya was making chappathis and accidently touched the hot pan.
“Yenga da pona,”Chithra asked Siddharth as soon as he entered. Siya immediately rushed without caring about the burn and saw him. Siddharth looked at her. Chithra looked between them and smiled genuinely and eyed Rishi to come. Siya went near him and questioned “yenga ivlo late’uh. Ethavaathu aayi iruntha. Atleast call answer panni irukkulaam’la, naa bayinthe poyittean.”

Earlier Siya managed to get his phone number from Aditi, after a lot of teasings. She kept trying but all went unanswered.

Siddharth scrunched his eyebrows, Siya looked at him and said “phone paarunga.” Siddharth took his phone and saw missed calls from an unknown number. He showed the phone and she looked at it and nodded her head and said “my number.”

Siya got angry. One thing these feelings, she likes them but is confused and then him not answering and being careless.

“Aditi’ya mattum thita vendiyathu carelessness’ka. Annan appadi na thangatchi appadi than,”she huffed and went.

Siddharth chuckled at her comment.

~~~

Siya was in the terrace, wondering about everything. It’s only been two days she met him and she’s experienced new feelings. Maybe because she has heard about Siddharth when Chithra and Abhimanyu visited them which impressed her. She has known Chithra and Abhimanyu for a long time and they have guided her. Hearing about him and Siddharth being the same way, be it respect or the way he carries himself, has impressed her and the respect for him increased. Along with these the fact that he is the groom and the fact that she can’t see him as just someone, has pulled her towards him.

She smiled at her thoughts. She wants to be clear so she just decided to go with the flow.

~~~

Siddharth walked up to the terrace and saw her. He moved forward and cleared his throat. Siya turned and saw him then turned back. He went and stood beside her. He wordlessly took her right hand, Siya tried to take it but he held her wrist tightly but carefully. He took an ointment and applied it on her burnt hand.

Thank god her burn wasn’t heavy,but the palm was red.

“Paathu panna maatiya. Paaru evlo red aayireetchi na,” his genuine concern is what she felt when he said that.
Siddharth looked at her and sighed “sorry ma. Call answer panni irukkunum than. Inume panna maatean. Sorry,” he showed his puppy eyes. Siya laughed and sat down and he followed too.

Siddharth has been waiting for her to ask about the anklet,but she hasn’t even opened her mouth. He smiled at her genuine care towards him.

Siya saw an ice cream vendor and she was craving for it. An idea popped and she cleared her throat. Siddharth looked at her “enaku innum kovam poghala,”she said. “Ma enna…ippa enna panna kovam pogum.”

Siya mentally smiled at her plan and stood. She lent her hand forward and Siddharth held it. They both slowly quickly went out without getting caught. Since it was late at night nobody was there but she was careful. They were a bit far from the house and they stopped.

Siddharth saw their interwined hands and smiled.

He liked it.

Siya saw his line of sight and blushed.

She liked it too.

Siya quickly took her hands and walked forward. She turned and walked backwards “ennaku ice cream vennum appo thaan kovam pogum .” Siddharth narrowed his eyebrows and said “oi KD unnaku ice cream vennum. Kovam ellam illa,” Siya gave her thiruttu mulli. Siya moved her head sideways and went near the ice cream vendor. She took her favourite flavor which was noted by Siddharth. She looked at Siddharth and said “pay pannireegha.”

“Enna ne thaanae saapta,” he was cut by her “paravalla pay pannagha. Punishment,” saying that she walked away. Siddharth paid and jogged to catch up to her. They were walking at the same pace.

“Thank you,” he said. Siya looked at him then raised her eyebrow. “I know, unnaku kalynam ishtam illa but you respected my family. Avanghalla un family maathiri paathukitta. Ennakha avangha than ellame. So thank you.” Siddharth was genuine. He couldn’t stop thinking of what ifs. If it was any other person they would have disrespected his family in order to stop the wedding but she was nothing like he  thought.

Siya smiled “Ennakhu avanghala romba pudikkum. Neengha ellam romba nallavangha. Actually ungha family’ka bathilla vera yaaravthu family irunthu iruntha maybe I would have been seemed bad. Ungha family is something special,” she smiled genuinely.

Siya liked the family including Rishi. They are a positive bomb.

They were walking and stole glances of eachother.

Siya sat down on a huge stone. Siddharth just stood beside at a safe distance. She looked at him and he raised his eyebrow. “Neengha romba nallavangha,” she said and smiled. Siddharth felt blood rushed to his cheeks.

He smiled.

Siddharth didn’t want to miss her.So he decided to tell her what he feels atleast he wouldn’t regret not telling her. He squatted down while Siya looked at him. He took something out from his pocket and and something dropped while he held the end of the thing. Siya’s eyes widened at it.

It was her anklet.

She remembered it. She was tensed about him that she completely forgot about it. She smiled at him. He eyes her and the anklet asking whether he can wear it on her ankle. She nodded her head. “Konjam damage aayireetchi, aathunaala senji kondu vanthean. Ithulla infinite symbol add panni irukkurean.” He joint the ends and looked at her.

“Actually ennakkum intha kalynathu’la viruppam illa. Neen annikha velanda nalla naanum summa velladean,”he started. Siya felt weird, she was suppose to be happy but felt her heart break. She pulled back her tears and listened to him.    

“Ennaku yen family than ellame. Engha vara pora ponnu enghalla pirichiruvoam na bayunthutean. Athunaalaye kalyanam pathi yosichithey illa.” His eyes never left her “Ahhna unnoda palgana piragu, I enjoyed being with you. Yen family romba santhoshamma iruthuchi and you seemed happy too. Nee love pathi sollum pothu, onnayum ennayum than en mind’ku vanthuchi. Ennaku theriyum unnaku intha kalyanam venda’nu,but can we give it a try.

Kalyanam munnadi love’la villuvoam. Thirututhanama velliya povoam,late night calls pesuvoam.” Siddharth finished still his eyes on her which showed many emotions. He was true and genuine.

Siya felt this immense happiness. She confirmed that she was smitten by him. Hearing him out that he doesn’t just want to get married but he also valued her idea of love just completely took her off. She smiled but controlled it. She got up and said “Late aayireetchi povoam.”

Siddharth’s face fell. They quietly walked back and went to their room. Siddharth just laid on his bed and drowned in his thoughts. His phone ringed he answered and just kept near his ear without looking at the contact.

There was only silence.

“Late night calls pesulaame,”he heard and his eyes widen. He quickly looked at his phone and saw “Siya ma” on the phone. He smiled in happiness and 'wohooed'

Siya chuckled at his behavior and said “Oi kathatha pa.”

Siddharth smiled and asked “Appo okay’va?”

Siya smiled “hmm,okay okay.”

Then they continued talking without worrying about the time.

Both their hearts were filled with happiness and soon will be filled with immense love.

Heyyoo guyss!
Hope you guys liked this update.
Feel free to comment on this chapter 

Also this is a fictional story

Pls ignore errors and mistakes 

Also Ivylina16 has come up with an idea for all the ashangi readers and writers. She has published a book that has birthdays of the readers and writers so that we can wish eachother and get along well. It is such a nice initiative and I am apart of it too. If you are interested, do check her page, or her book for further details.

Thank you once again  Ivylina16  for including me💗

Stay Safe✨🍀