Chapter 10

Siddharth and Siya were talking about there college and childhood days where they got to know about eachother.

“ Aiyo mudilla pa ennaku Sirichi Sirichi vayuru vaalikudhu,” Siya said as Siddharth told about one of his college atrocity with Rishi. This was in the first year of college where they tried to bunk it and watch a movie but got caught by Siddharth’s parents who came to watch the same movie. From there it went from caught to teasing the elderly couple. But despite the attempt to make them forget the duo’s deed the parents caught them a made them clean the whole house.

Siya was still laughing while Siddharth looked at her “ sari pothum.” Siya stopped laughing and took a cookie and munched it “ rendumme kedis pa,” she said while munching on to it. Siddharth’s mouth gasped an ‘o’ as he covered it with his hand “ yaaru naangha. Appo ne? First meet laye ennama panna,” he said. Siya laughed “athu appa theriyaathu’la,” she said.

“ Appo ippo Enna theriyum?” he asked.

Siya looked at him and went closer where there faces were inches apart. Siddharth’s breath hitched as she came closer. He looked at her face and got a better view at her sharp features. His eyes roamed from her eyebrows,to those magical eyes, then nose and to the lips. He gulped and met her eyes.

Siya smirked at him and tapped her forefinger on his right cheek and whispered slowly “ ippo neengha romba periya kedi and oru makku’nu theriyum,” she said and got up.

Siddharth expected something but his forehead scrunched when she said that. He realized what she said and  said “hey nilllu di,” while Siya carefully ran saying “mudiyaathu poda.”

Siya ran and Siddharth chased her. Siya went near the water and splashed some on his face. Siddharth closed his eyes and wiped off the water. “Angeye nillu, maatna..”  he warned. Siya asked back with her gethu “ motha pudi pa,” saying she splashed more water. Siya moved back but almost slipped due the harsh flowing of the water.

Siddharth quickly caught her by wounding his hand around her waist. Siya opened her eyes slowly to meet his orbs.

The cold breeze, the water falling and the hearts that were exploring about eachother brought upon a calm yet romantic atmosphere.

Siddharth was having her a hard time. The water droplets on her face and the strong eye contact from her made his stomach churn. His eyes travelled from her forehead, to her nose, then lips and back to her eyes. He felt to do things that he hasn’t even thought about or more like he didn’t get this particular feeling he is experiencing before with any other girl.

Well of course he has had crushes and been attracted to girls during his college but now what he is feeling with Siya around him is something ecstatic.

Siya kept looking at him and her heartbeat was thudding when she felt his gaze moving to her lips. Though her heart was beating fast she didn’t feel uncomfortable at all with his gaze. All she could see was genuine and sincere feelings from the way he is looking.

She obviously had expectations about her future partner or lovelife. She has met many boys and been attracted to few who were added to her crush list. But none of them gave her the feeling this man in front of her is giving, a feeling where she is able to follow her heart as she knows it’s right and the way her heart beats at the way he looks at her.

Siya’s gaze never left his even when Siddharth slowly cupped her right cheek with his free hand and slowly carresed it sending shiver down her spine. Siddharth tucked the hairs that were falling behind her ear. Siddharth felt this urge to never leave her and just tighten the hold.

He just didn’t want to scare her. He could feel the genuine feeling he is experiencing mirroring her eyes, but he wanted to take everything slowly. He wanted to experience everything- each second and slowly.

To calm the situation he moved forward near her face, while Siya’s breath hitched and she closed her eyes making Siddharth to smirk at her reaction. He moved to her ear and whispered “maatniya.” Siya opened her eyes and looked at him who was carrying a sheepish grin. Siya opened her mouth to say something but struggled so ended up hitting him on his chest.