Chapter 2

Siddharth opened his eyes as he heard his phone ring. He attended as soon as he saw ‘Aditi’ displayed on the screen. “Enga anna irukkura. Ne rumba late'uh athunaala neethan inniki yen vela ellam seryira,” Aditi spoke angered at the thought her brother is late for their day.

Siddharth was silent and she knew if he was silent there is something wrong. “Anna,ne okay thaanae?” she asked. He took a deep breath “Aditi… Si…,” he cleared his throat and spoke clearly “Siya.” Aditi’s eyes widen “enna na?” she was shocked but happiness was shown in her eyes that glistened as she heard the name. Siddharth then told how he met her and her eyes showed how much scared and concerned she was. “Na varean na,” she said. “Illa ma venda. I’ll keep you updated.” Aditi agreed, cut the call and  prayed for her wellbeing.

~~~

“Machan,” Rishi tapped his shoulder. Worry was filled in his face. Siddharth blinked at him “Aditi sonna da. Ne kavala padhatha,” he assured him. “Enna aagi irukkum da?” Rishi asked him. Siddharth moved his head sideways. “Thangam appa, amma call panniya da.” Siddharth nodded his head and said “ Switched off’nu vaarudhu da.”

~~~

After few hours the doctor came out, Rishi noticed and told Siddharth. He looked up and went near him, “ How is she?” The doctor looked through the reports and said “as of now she is good. She needs a lot of rest. Energy’ye illa. Romba dehydrate aagi irukka. Ava kaiyila stitches pottu irukkurean, atha romba careful’ah handle pannikannum. Medicines regurlar'ah edukannum.” Siddharth and Rishi listened to everything carefully. They both were confused but felt relieved that she is out of danger. “Concious aaga kinja neram aagum, aahna neengha poyi paakalam.” They nodded and thanked the doctor.

“Dei ne poyi paaru da, naan poyi bill katitu vanthurean,” Rishi told Siddharth. He looked at him and Rishi understood his plight of emotions.  Rishi patted his shoulder and went. Siddharth took a deep breath and went in. He stood at a distance and looked at her. He was more than happy to see her,but this wasn’t how he wanted to see her.

He slowly took steps towards the bed and sat on the chair. He took her hand and caressed her knuckles and kept looking at her. He was confused and he knew that only she could answer everything.

~~~

Rishi went to drink some water before going to pay the bill. He kept the paper cup under the filter tap, but his hears sharpened as soon as he heard ‘Siya’. He turned his head and moved closer to the area where he heard the sound. He saw a big guy on his phone and was suspicious about him. He hid behind and heard him.

“Anna naangha almost pudhicittoam,aahna oru car vantha idhichireetcha. Appa antha car owner ivala hospital’ku kootita vanthutaan.

“illa na..”

“Sari na naangha thookiroam avala,” and he cut the call.

Rishi soon left and took the cup and tried to be normal. Once he saw that goon leaving he immediately rushed to Siddharth.

“Dei,” he barged in while Siddharth looked at him. Rishi locked the door and came near him. “Machan thangam'ah thooka plan poduraangha,” Rishi explained what he heard. “Dei etho perusa nadhanthu irukku da,” Siddharth voiced out. “Ahma da, aahna thangam ingha iruntha danger... Dei nangha aval veetuku kootitu polam da.” Siddharth looked at him and nodded his head. “Naan poyitta bill'ah katturean,ne ivala bathrama,yaarukkme theriyammah car’ku kottita po.” Rishi nodded and went to take a wheel chair.

~~'

Rishi somehow managed to set everything. Siddharth also joined him and pushed the wheel chair. Rishi nudged him and Siddharth followed his eye sight “Machan avanthaan da aantha aalu.” Siddharth saw him carefully. Both saw Siya and were happy that they found a burkha, which they put it on her. They saw eachother ad released a breath. They reached the car and drove off to Siddharth’s house.

~~~

Aditi opened the door and saw Siddharth carrying a girl. She looked at him and he nodded, while she smiled. They went in and placed her on the bed and kept the saline for her. Aditi sat beside her and caressed her hair. Aditi looked at both of them for a explanation. They explained her what they heard and told them that they suspect that she is in danger and that something big has happened. “Ava kitta than badhil iruuku,” Siddharth said.Aditi nodded her head. “ Sari neengha poyitta fresh aagita vangha, naan saapadu edhutha vakirean.” They nodded and left.

~~~

Aditi reheated the food and served Rishi. “Rishi na, Anna engha?” Rishi looked towards the room where Siya was and eyed her. Aditi nodded understanding. She went and stood in the entrance and saw her brother. She knows her brother. He is only strong for her, but is struggling a lot. She went and hugged her brother. Siddharth also wrapped his hand around her shoulder.

“Anna nee ennakaaga evalo pannita. Ithu unnaka second chance… chance illa,I know you  both were meant to be. Ippa vaatchi ennaya pathi kavala padama, vitturaadha.  Appadi innum neneche na, na inu romba romba santhosham padduvean if she officially becomes our family.” She broke the hug “ne wait panna, vandha, vittuta. Ippa thirumba vantuta, vitturadha.”

Siddharth smiled as tears fell from his eyes and hugged his sister and said “vidamaatean. I thought I might not feel the same when I see her again,” he sniffed and continued “ athey maari feel vaarudha. The first time I saw her,that feeling, athey feel than. Intha distance just increased my love for her. Vitramaatean.” He was firm and thanked god for giving her back.

“Sari va sapadlaam. Considering the mystery we have a lot of work for our brains. Athukkha ellam strong'ah irukkunum so food is important,” Aditi said tapping his head. He chuckled but promised himself that he would put an end to all these and left to eat.

Heyyyoo guyss
This is Chapter 2
Thank you for all the nice comments for Chapter 1❣️

Feel free to comment on this chapter

This is a fictional story

Pls ignore errors and mistakes.

Stay safe🍀✨