Chapter 5

As Siddharth got in the house he was immediately introduced by his parents. He wanted to use to restroom and asked for the way. While going he heard a giggle and heard his name which tapped his curiosity. “Siddharth’ah, nalla peru than. Aahna intha kalyanam nadukkhatha parean,” he heard a girl say and his eyes widen as he saw the same girl.

“Enna di solra,” one of her friends asked her. “Pinna kalyna ponnu pathi na nalla pottu kudhuthutean. Vaara valila pathean, plan'ah pottean and execute pannean,” she said as she raised her imaginary collar and smiled and her achievment.

“Kalyana ponnu,” her friend tapped her finger on the side of her forehead and said “athu neethan. Appa unna pathi neeye solli un image ah damage panni irukkereya Siya,” her friend said.

Siddharth’s eyes widened at the information he got. Apart from that deep down his heart fluttered at the fact that she was the bride. He didn’t know why he got it but enjoyed the feeling.

Siya thought “hmm konjam damage aayireetchi but kalyanam cancel. Kalas,” she formed a cross with her hand and raised her eyebrows. The girls laughed and hified eachother. “Sari vaangha polam,”

Siddharth quickly hid and came out as soon as they disappeared from his sight. He looked at the direction smile and muttered “kd.”

~~~

Having these in mind he agreed and went behind and locked her between the wall and him.

Siya slowly opened her eyes and met the brown orbs. She was frozen and couldn’t move her gaze. Siddharth was in the same state but came out from the trance and raised his eyebrow at her and asked  “eppadi? Unghalukku kalyanam venda and naan than sollunum’la.” Siya looked at her then narrowed her eyes “athaan romba pudichi irukku’na solliteenghale,” she dragged the words he said before. After a while she asked “eppadi kandu pudicheengha?” Siddharth then said “nee un friends oda pesumbodhu kettean,” which made Siya to facepalm.

“Athuthaan kalyanam’la interest illa na theriyudhha la apparam yen ippadi paneengha,” she whined. Siddharth left out a chuckle but composed himself and said “pinna nee ennayave emaatheta. Athu than konjam ego touch aayireetchi,” he said. Siya huffed and glared at him. “Ippo un ego aala elaam potchi,”she twisted her lips and turned the other side.

Siddharth saw her face and she looked cute when she was angry. A strand of hair fell on her face, he slowly moved her fingers near and moved the strands of hair  behind her ear. While this Siya felt his fingers which bought up new tingling sensations, she looked up at him and their eyes locked.

After a while he said “Na solraadha ketta naanae in tha kalynatha niruthurean.” Siya looked at him “yen ippadi, romba naal iruntha then un parents, yen parents ellam romba manusu odinchi poyiruvaangha. Summa yen.”  Siddharth liked the way she thought about the everyone,including his parents. He smiled and said “ athu elaam naan pathukuream. Unnaku ithu punishment,” Siya glared at him.

There eyes were locked and their trance broke when they heard a gasp. Both turned and looked at the side to see Rishi and Aditi looking at them with widened eyes. “Enna anna,” Aditi said “nadakhathu,” then Rishi completed. “Dei angha enna sonna ippo yen da pannra,” Rishi said but Siddharth quickly added “summa pesuroam,” avoding him from spilling his uninterest in the marriage.

“Athukhunu ippadi than pesuveenghala,” Aditi said indicating their position. Siya was still locked in between the wall and him. Siya quickly pushed him and distanced herself and lowered her head as she felt blood rush to her cheeks. She quickly cleared her throat and looked at them.

Adiditi smiled widely and hugged her saying “Anni,” which made Siyaa to widen her eyes. She glared at Siddharth. Aditi looked at her “Anni neengha Korean drama papeenghala,” Siya’s eyes widen and nodded her head and hugged her back.

“Potchi,” Rishi and Siddharth both muttered thinking of all the kpop and Korean stuffs they have to handle.

“Anni neengha romba alazgha irukurengha,” Siya smiled and caressed Aditi’s hair and said “neeyum than ma.”

“Aiyo amma unghaleya kootita vaara sonngha athukuthaan vanthoam,” Aditi said and dragged her away.

Rishi put his hand around Siddharth’s shoulder and said “antha ponnu semma sweetla. Na phtos la paathu than therinchiketean naangha paathu ponnum ivalum onnu na.Ahhna ava sonnutha vaatchi paatha avalukkum kalyanathula interest illa, appa unnukum interest illa so pesi mudivu edhuthaka vendiyaathu thaanae.” Rishi looked at Siddhath who was smiling “papoam da,” he said and left leaving behind a confused Rishi.

~~~

Siddharth saw Siya in between his parents. They were laughing and talking with eachother. Siya looked at Siddhartha and glared at him but she gasped as he winked at her. She immediately averted her gaze and unknowingly blush crept on her cheeks.

“Enna ma paddhichi irukka?” Chithra asked. “Psychology ma,” Siddharth was impressed with her educational qualification and plus his heart fluttered when she addressed his mother as ma. “Next enna ma ?” she asked and Siya looked at her parents and lowered her head. Siddharth saw this. “Ila samandhi ippa kalyanam aaga poghuthu appram padippa elaam,” he was cut by Siddharth “athula enna irukku uncle. Kalyanam mudhicheeta padikhatum. Athula onnu problem illa,” he smiled.

Siya looked at him and a smiled paved a way on her face. She was impressed and liked him being supportive. 

Chithra and Abhimanyu were proud of their son.

Siddharth looked at Siya and admired her smile and raised his eyebrows. Siya immediately averted her gaze. “Saringa. Neengha romba tired’ah irupeengha,konjam neram thoonghangha. Siya room’ah kaattu,” her mother Jaya said. She showed everyone the room and opened her room and said “Aditi nee enkooda padu. Okay va?” Aditi got excited and went inside the room. Then they moved forward and showed the room to Rishi and Siddharth. “Sari ma naan thoongha porean,bye,”Rishi said and went in.

Siya narrowed her eyes at Siddharth and went off. Siddharth looked everywhere and then pulled her by wrist and twired her to face him. Siya squealed and opened her eyes. “Enna da?” saying she tried to wriggle from his hold. Siddharth raised his eyebrow “da va?

Siddharth tightened his hold and said “yendi mmm’na moruchukitta iruuka. Konja seeri,” saying he actioned his fingers like a smilely. Siya glared and said “athulaam ellathu da.”

“Hey athu un punishment. Na sonathu sei, illati kalynam cancel aagathu,” he cocked his left eyebrow. Siya left out a deep breath and forced a smile. “Good girl. Ippo paaru evlo alagzha irukkurna ,”he whispered the last two words which caused a shiver down her spine and tingling sensations erupted in her  stomach.

Siddharth looked at her and said “innikhi night terrace’ku vaara.” Siya shook her head no and said “aiyayo ennakhu ella. Ennakhu yen thookam tha mukhiyum,”making Siddharth laugh but soon said “punishment, illa na…” Siya whined and said “sari vrean. Ipo vidu.” Siddharth left her and she ran away. Siddharth hit his nape and smiling he went inside the room.

Heyyooo guys!
Chapter 5

Hope the chapters are good
Feel free to comment on the chapter

this is a fictional story

Pls ignore errors and typos.

Stay Safe🍀✨💗