Chapter 6

Siddharth was waiting in the terrace, gazing at the stars. It always gave him peace. He heard a sound and turned to see Siya looking around. “Angha yaarum illa, ella thoonghuraangha.” Siya jerked at his voice and looked at him. Siddharth pointed his forefinger bent it calling her. Siya twisted her lips and took baby steps but sped up as soon as she heard “takkunu,” making him chuckle at her behavior.

She stood in front of him and crossed her arms over her chest asking him a what. Siddharth was quiet and Siya tried to make him talk but gave up and sat down. Siddharth broke from his trance and sat down. He cleared his throat to get her attention but she didn’t even look at him. He cleared his throat again and since he did not get any response he asked her “onnukhu yen intha kalyanam vendam.” Siya looked at him “onghalukku yethukha antha information’uh,” she cocked her right eyebrow. He shrugged his shoulder “summa sollu.”

Siya got excited. She has told her friends about this, but this never gets old. “Athu ennaku love marriage than pannikannum.” Siddharth immediately asked “apo ne yaroyaavadha love pannireeya,” deep down he was praying that she should say no. His face relaxed when she moved her head sideways. “Illa, but love panni kalyanam pannikinnum na romba aasa,”she said dreamily. “Athu yen?” Siddharth asked. “
Siya shifted her position by sitting straight facing him. 

“Athu semmaya irukkum. Yositchi paarean rendu perum love panni, kalyanathukku munnadi veetukku sollama meet pandrathu, thirmba veetukkhu vara pothu mattikhamma varudha. Appram late night calls. Athukapparam kalynam panni, cuddles then late night walks and life will be beautiful,” she finished looking into her eyes which stirred something in her. Siddharth listened to her and his mind imagined all these things with her and it seemed correct. The way she spoke looking into his eyes stirred more emotions and he couldn’t avert his gaze.

Siya felt blood rush to her cheeks and averted her eyes.

Siddharth never really thought about love,but listening to everything he found it thrilling and exciting. He broke his chain of thoughts and said “wow. Super. Love’ah ennaku ippadi yaarum define pananthe illa.” Siya smiled and looked at the stars. Siddharth closely looked at her eyes.  Those kholed eyes and the way it twinkled brought up some unknown emotions. “Star gazing’na puddikummo?” he asked. “Romba romba pudikkum,” she said and smiled.

Siddharth just fell for that smile.

“Anna,” Siddharth turned towards to the sound to see Aditi. Siddharth and Siya looked at her. Siya immediately got up and went towards her “Yen Aditi aangha padakkha kashtamma iruntheethcha?” Aditi moved her head sideways and hugged Siya, who caressed her head. “Sidharth came forward and asked “bad dream'ah Aditi,” while she nodded her head and also pulled him for the hug.
Now Siddharth and Siya were close to eachother.

There eyes locked.

Siddharth found this right, he couldn’t understand the emotions he was experiencing, but he enjoyed it. Siya also felt a sense of calmness and got confused of these feelings. She just shrugged off these thoughts. “Sari va ,” the three of them settled down. Aditi laid her head on Siya’s lap. She smiled and caressed her head. Aditi immediately fell into her sleep, Siddharth chuckled at her and kissed her forehead. Siya smiled at their bond “neengha rendu perum sanda poduveenghalame,avlo paasamo,” she asked. Siddharth caressed her hair and said “Ahma neriya sanda poduvoam, ahna ennaku iva na romba istam. Thaniyave iruthean approm iva poranthukku appram she became my everything. Ivalukku onnu na ennkhu porukhaathu.

Ennaku iva ponnu maathiri,” he smiled. Siya smiled at him and loved the way he cares for his sister. “Not bad,” she thought.

~~~

It dawned and Siya came down after finishing her morning chores. “Amma tea,” she asked but got a smack on her head in return. “Yenna ma thalaileye adikkhira,” Siya’s nose flared. She hates it when people hit her head and her mother always does what she hates. “Kalynam aaga pothu innu enna tea. Po ellarukkum podu,” her mother said pulling her up “aparam mappilla coffee than kudipara avarukku mattum coffee pannita mathavanghulakku ellam tea panni ru.”

Siya’s grumpiness increased and she went inside the kitchen scolding Siddharth. But she stopped in her steps as she saw him turning the stove on. Siddharth looked behind, smiled and wished her good morning. “Engha amma kitta thirumbamum thitivangha plan podureenghala,” she said as she stood near him. Siddharth looked down “ne ivalo kutty’ya?” Siya opened her mouth and closed, she was quite offeneded. “Enna? Intha neengha than nalla pana maraam aari valundhu irukeereegha. Naan ella correct and average height than,” she pinched his hand. “Ouch,” he whined in pain.

“Enna?” Siddharth looked at Siya and he eyed his arm where Siya was carreseing the area she pinched. She looked at it and immediately took her hand off.
“Sari thallungha, naan coffee podurean,” she tried to push hum. Siddharth took a cup and eyed her to take it. “Nee tea than kudipa na atha, sonnangha,” which made Siya’s eyes to widen. “Atha ya? Kalynatha,”she spoke loud and realized then sofetened her volume “kalyanatha niruthareengha na soneengha,”she stepped forward,closer to him.

Siddharth was affected by this close proximity. He kept looking at those eyes. His trance was broken when she snapped in front of him.

“Unga amma tha sonnagha,” he shrugged off his shoulders and said it casually. Siya whined. “Saari cool’aavu. Ippo intha suda suda tea’ya kudi, appram ethavathu cool’ah pottutharean,”he smiled. He made coffee and gave it to her “po poyi kudu,” she looked at him. “atha unna thaanae poda sonnagha. Na edathuta ponna nee than thita vaanghuva.” Siya’s heart fluttered at the way he was concerned.

This may seem small,but it’s actually a huge thing. She smiled at him while he reciprocated it. She took it and gave it to everyone.

“Aye anni, ennaka boost puddikkum’na eppadi theriyum,”Aditi asked. Siya blinked her eyes and muttered “naa engha senjean,” under her breath. Siya looked at Siddharth unable to answer. “Yen kitta ketta, naan than sonean,”Siddharth replied while Aditi and Rishi teased them with their ‘oohhs’ and their parents were happy they were talking.

“Anni ennaya oor’ah suthi kaamikhireenghala,”Aditi asked. “Ada aahma thangam. Paakha nalla iruntheetchi vara neram’eh,” Rishi asked .

Siddharth thought “adapaavi.
Thanagam’ah. Ithu yeppa da,”as soon as he heard Rishi.

“Apo sari. Thangam,Aditi poi ready aagungha,na kootita porean,”she said.

“Inghayum thangam’ah,”Siddharth thought.

“Mappala neenghallum ponga,” Krishnakumar. Siya’s father said. Siddharth nodded his head and all went to get ready.

~~~

They were walking as they visited all the fields amd took pictures. Aditi was super excited and Siya too loved her company. She was an angel. They sat for a while on a huge stone, but Aditi being excited about this place she ran. Siya saw a rock and screamed her name and ran, preventing Aditi falling. Aditi stumbled, but Siya caught her hand. She checked Aditi and asked her “onnum illa thaanaema,” as worry filled her face. Siddharth and Rishi checked her too.

Siddharth got angry at her carelessness and scolded her. “Aditi ne innum khozhandha thanam panni ipadi careless’ah iru,” Aditi hung her head down. “Ethachi aayi iruntha,enna panna?” Adit’s eyes teared. She knew this scolding was out of love but she couldn’t stop the tears.

Siya immediately hugged Aditi,while she reciprocated it. Siya then looked at Siddharth “Yenna ippa.Oru excitement’la thaanae ippadi nandhtheereetchi. Summa Kozhandhaiya theetateengha,” Siya came for Aditi’s rescue.

“Siya nee onnu solladha. Ethavaathu nadantheeretchina.” Siya cut him off and said “athu than onnum nadukhalla. Summa kathata pa,” he tried to speak but Siya said “Siddharth,” in a stern voice he became quiet. Siddharth moved away.
“Aditi,inga paaru ma. Anna passuthu naala than kathunaaru. Okay alazatha,okay. Ippo nee poyitta sorry kelu.okay.everything will be alright,”Siya wiped her tears.

Aditi went forward and stood in front of Siddharth. “Sorry na. Inimel careful’ah irukkurean,”Aditi showed her puppy eys. Siddharth immediately melted and hugged her. “Naanum sorry,” he said and caressed her hair. He looked at Siya who was in front of him and smile and mouthed a sorry. She narrowed her eyes, and then smiled seeing his puppy eyes.

Rishi looked at all these. “Kalynam kooda aagala.che che. Kalyanam’la interest'eh illaya aahna ippave Siya petche nalla kekuraan, kannaleye pesuraangha.Enna nadukha potho,” he looked above and then said “kaduval etho setting pannuraa pola.”

Heyyo guys!
Chapter 6
Hope you like this chapter and feel free to comment on this chapter.

Also I really hope everyone likes the  story.

This is a fictional story

Please ignore errors and mistakes.

Stay Safe🍀✨