Chapter 3

The sky was bright as the sun shone giving out all it’s light to the busy city. A new day dawned with new hopes and  new responsibilities.

Siddharth freshed up and came down to prepare breakfast. He switched on the stove and kept the pan to make dosas.

She liked them and he still remembers it. He waited for the pan to heat and went back to his deep thoughts.

He is the most happiest that Siya came back to him and realizing that the feelings haven’t decreased, in fact increased more, but he didn’t know about her feelings. Leave that he was worried if she will even remember him. Then decided what may come he will start fresh-from the beginning and win her over.

‘’Hmmmm,” Aditi took a deep breath taking in the amazing smell and followed it. She widen her eyes as she saw dosas and went to take one but Siddharth saw it and took the plate. She pouted and looked at him. He started pouring the batter on the pan and said “Siya’ku.”

Aditi’s eyes opened wide as realization hit her and then her face turned into a teasing expression as she said “Anni’ka…ooh,” which made Siddharth stop doing what he did while a small smile bloomed on his face.  He looked at his sister with a blush and Aditi said “Aiyo yen anna vekka paduraan.”

“Yamma summa iru di. Sari ava munadi ippadi koopudaatha. Ava manusala enna irukkuna theriyala and also let all the problems solve,” he said and looked at her  “okay?” Aditi nodded her head while she chewed the piece of dosa he fed her.

~~~

Siya’s eyeball started moving and she opened her eyes with great difficulty. She looked at the ceiling. Her body felt so much better but remembered what happened and looked around. Her hand was fixed to a saline, the left arm was bandaged. She woke up with difficulty and looked around th place. It was definitely not a hospital. Her eyes shed tears out of fear remembering what happened and the thought of getting caught. Out of frustration she pulled the saline which led to the glass to break.

Siddharth, Aditi and Rishi heard the sound and immediately rushed to her. They stood at the door as soon as they saw Siya holding the saline bar, defending herself.

~~~

Siya quickly grabbed that as she heard the door unlock but stood frozen after seeing them. Most importantly her heart beat rose as she saw those brown orbs, the ones she has been yearning for. Her eyes shed more tears as she saw them and dropped the bar. Aditi immediately rushed to her and hugged her which was reciprocated by her. She started weeping more which in turn led to her breathing  become abnormal. Siddharth immediately filled a cup with water  and gave her and she slowly calmed down.
“Akka okharaangha,” Aditi told and slowly made her sit while she sat beside her and Siddharth on the other side.

Siddharth eyed Rishi and he nodded. Siddharth loved the bond between these two. They were the brother sister duo who never gave up eachother. They were not related by blood, but theres a saying that sometimes non-blood relations are more stronger than blooded ones.

  Rishi walked forward and knelt before her and took her hands slowly. “Thangam,” he called out while she looked at him. Rishi’s eyes glistened as he saw her after along time. He definitely missed this little princess of his. He smiled and asked “eppadi da irukka.”

Siya who thought to not tell anything but couldn’t handle when she was asked this. She immediately broke down. Rishi hugged and caressed her back saying “onnum illa ma. Naangha irukkoam. Anna irrukean.” Siya’s sobbing increased “Anna,” she said and buried her face in the crook of his neck. “Anna, am..,” she breathed heavily “amma, appa va konnutaan na,” she cried harder. Rishi, Siddharth and Aditi looked at eachother with widen eyes and their eyes glistened. Rishi sensed her breathing getting worse so he caressed her back and comforted her with “ shhhhh. Naangha irukkoam.”
Siddharth got up and mixed a sleeping pill in water and gave it to Rishi eyeing her to give it to her. “Thangam, idha koodi ma,” he gave as he wiped the tears. He took the glass and kept it aside and looked at her.

“Nee safe'ah than irukka ma. Anna’na namba, naangha unnaku onnume aaga vidha maataom. Ippa konja neram thoongu,” saying he kissed her forehead.

Aditi saw Darshan near the door and went to him taking him away. Rishi and Siddharth helped her lay down. Rishi went away as he knows Darshan would have many questions and he knew Siddharth needed some time to process.

“Ava Siya thaanae. Ivannuku kalyanam fix aayi cancel aayirichi thanae iva kooda. Iva eppadi?” Darshan asked. Aditi and Rishi looked at eachother and explained to him those days as he was abroad while all these happened.

Siddharth looked at her as she smiled at him while her eyes slowly closed. His heart broke hearing what she said. He knew that for her, her parents were her world and for them too. Being the only child she was showered with so much love and the fact her parents were murdered broke his heart. They were such amazing people, they even treated Siddharth and Aditi the same. He held her hand and caressed her knuckles as tears fell from his eyes. He started reminiscing the beautiful day with her and family.

Heyyo guys!
Chapter 3 is here
Feel free to comment about this chapter 

So next few chapters will be their past  how they met and everything.

hope u all are enjoying the story.

this is a fictional story

Pls ignore errors and mistakes.

Also chellama's performance at Behindwoods was just amazing🔥. I watched it so many times.

Rockstar vibing to her singing Veliche Poove  and Jonita Gandhi vibing to her singing private party ... wohooo

then her version of 'Soul of Doctor' 🔥

I enjoyed it alottttttt

Stay Safe🍀✨