Chapter 4 - Taste

Okay so just to explain I'm now going to be doing the flashbacks in cursive and underlined writing
Eg; Aliyah and Jayson

A L I Y A H

The lasagna I had ordered was to die for, how can lasagna taste that good.
The bitchy waitress had come and taken our orders an hour ago and brought it in like 30 minutes. I waited so long but it was worth the wait.

I need to use the restroom. I had to much of wine. "I'm going to use the restroom" I stood up and Ashor nodded at me.

I opened the door leading me out of the rooftop into a long empty staircase. It was like those staircases in horror movies. Weird. A successful restaurant like this can't afford to have a nice staircase wow.

I walked downstairs and asked one of the waiters to show me where the restrooms were, which he did. When I finished doing my business, I walked out of the stall and before I could open the tap to wash my hands, I was turned around and forced against the edge of the marble sink with two hands around my waist pressing me back , but not enough to hurt me but just enough to keep me in place.

'I'm assuming'

I lowered my hand to take out my knife attached to the belt around my thigh under the dress I was using. I grabbed it and looked up at the man who I immediately recognised.

Jayson Averto

"What the fuck Jayson?"

"Princess don't be hesitant-" he replied, our faces inches away from eachother. As he spoke I could feel his minty hot breath coming against my face. If I'm honestly speaking if fucking turned me on and I loved it.

"- I am seconds away from ripping your dress to shreds and fucking you right now" he brushed his lips against the corner of my lips. 

Well god fucking damn if what he said didn't turn me on then I don't know what will. He stared at my with emotion in his eyes. I could feel the fucking puddle of wetness in my underwear, I was soaking right now.

"Jayson stop" I whispered, I don't know why the fuck I whispered but I did. "Why? Is it turning you on?" The man can fucking see right through me.

"Yes it's fucking turning me on, now fuck off" I pushed him aside and walked away not ashamed of admitting I got turned on.

I walked outside the restroom and remembered I had forgotten to wash my hands. I turned around and walked back inside "I knew you would come ba-"

"I came because your little interruptance made me forget to wash my hands" I rolled my eyes at him and walked passed him...well attempted to before he lifted me up.

His hand on my fucking ass before u could say a word his lips touched mines, kissing me slowly and I picked up the rythm. I lifted my hands up and clawed on his hair keeping me stable.

I wanted to stop kissing him but I couldn't, his touch was like an addictive drug that I couldn't get enough of.

I was held against the toilet stall door with his hands still on my ass. His started to kiss me more roughly, showing dominance which turned me on more if that's even possible...

My dress was lifting up because of the position I was in and it was around my waist showing my bare thighs. I moaned as he put his tounge against my lips asking for an entrance inside my mouth which I gladly let him have. His tounge roamed the inside of my mouth every nook and corner.

He placed me on the counter top next to the sink taking his hands off my ass and placing one in my hair, as I placed both of mines I'm his. His other hand on the counter which gave him support above me.