Chapter 19 - Ball

MAFIA BALL-PART 2

A L I Y A H

'I walked into the SUV sitting in the backseat. I wanted to go out for ice-cream so my parents decided to take me. My brother's were out doing whatever stuff they do, so they never came. I like moments like this sometimes, when me and my parents would spend time together.My father sped down the road. He and my mother were chatting but I didn't really focus on their conversation because of the earpods I had in.
They've both been arguing for the past week but I begged them to keep it aside just for an hour but seems like they can't even do that either but the bright side of this past few months have been me and Jayson. Our relationship has been progressing so much.

I love him so much.

The Mafia has been taking a hefty amount of my fathers time so he hasn't been at home alot and my mother keeps telling him that 'his missing us growing up and his never gonna get this chance again' I love my father alot but my mother is right in a way. I could never distance myself from him but I still feel excluded from his life recently.My phone died. Great. I connected the cable to the car, charging my phone. I take out the earpods and place it in my pocket."No you need to just stop" I heard my mother shout."Aliyah's in the fucking car! What is wrong with you" he screamed at her."So what? She should know what her father is doing?!" My mother said sarcastically in a dark tone. She was clearly upset but what was he doing?"For the last time I'm telling you I've not been cheating!" He shouted at her but this time louder "Just fucking stop! You guys I J-Just asked your'll for one hour just an h-hour" I said going from an angry to sad tone. They ignored me and continued with their fight.

Cheating?

I saw a tear slip from my mother's eyes when I looked in the rear mirror.
They were both so engrossed in their argument that they never saw the two black Jeeps in the back of us.

"Guys?" I said softly looking back. My father looked at me and then looked into the mirror outside the rear mirror. His facial expression hardened as he drove faster holding onto the wheel so tight that his knuckles turned white. "Dad? What's happening?" I said worryingly. "Don't worry lyubov" he said focusing on the road. My mother looked at him with sincere but also angry eyes. "I love you and I'm sorry" she said. "I love you to Moya lyubov" he said with a soft voice. I got scared. I was scared. I didn't know what to do. All I could think of was Jayson. I took my phone out of charge and I texted Jayson with the little battery I had. "I don't know what's happening but I'm really scared if anything happens to me I just need you to know I love you" I sent the message to him. We crashed into a wall that I didn't even see. I heard screeching noises and crashing sounds. "Take her in a different car" I heard a man say as he injected me with something in my neck. "And don't leave her side. Bosses order" Another man said with a weird accent.I slowly blacked out as the injection started to work slowly'.

I jolted up adjusting my eyes to the light. I looked around my surroundings. I was in my room.

I sighed and got out of bed and had a shower.

_______________

Today is the day we take down the Japanese Mafia. Jaysons has been really hyped up about it because of what they did to us.