Chapter 18 - Office

MAFIA BALL - PART 1

J A Y S O N

The past few days have been so hectic and busy. We've been planning to take down the Japanese Mafia.

With the whole Mafia Ball going on, it wasn't making things easier but we tried to use it in our advantage.

"Are they all training?" I asked as we walked down the base. We were at her base. I wanted to see how everything was going here.

I know that the Russian Mafia has the some of the best and skilled people so I have no doubt that tomorrow will be a success.

Hopefully.

I couldn't have anything wrong. One wrong move and it could start a war. Well with the Russian and American Mafia working together it wouldn't be hard. Two of the biggest Mafias working together and the Japanese decide to go after us. They should expect what was going to happen tomorrow.

We have people on the inside off the Japanese Mafia feeding us information that we needed.

They might have people here but only people we trust we tell, and that's very little people. Everyone else is just training. All they know it that we are attacking tomorrow but they don't know who and what we are attacking. They will only be informed when we get there. It's best that way.

"Yeah, they've all been working their asses off" she chuckled. We headed into the meeting room on the 5th floor. Chase and Jemma were there also along with Aliyah's brothers and cousin. Basically the people that we trust. Her aunt and uncle would be there to help also.

This pass month has had alot of up's and down's with the planning but at the end we ended up with the perfect foul proof plan.

This has been out biggest mission yet. Taking down a Mafia. Ever since me and Aliyah have taken over the Mafias we haven't done something this big, and now that Aliyah regained her memory it's been easier for me and her, we have been working hand in hand making our Mafias more powerful, so businesses has been getting better and better everyday and the new club has been amazingly successful.

We were getting over one million every week from the club. Which meant more than five million every month.

It was very little amount of money compared to what we earn everyday but it would do.

"Okay so are we all aware of the plan? That's we've been over way to many times." She sarcastically says.

"Okay, the ball is tomorrow and we are all going in separate cars. Remember it is compulsory to bring a date, it's a rule" she spoke.

"Me and Jayson will be going together-" she said looking at me with a smirk. "Jemma and chase along with Uncle Amon and
Aunty Jasmine will be going all together in the limousine but they won't be apart of the mission they're just gonna be there for there on behalf of the family so that we don't look suspicious-" she stated. Whatever she said now we all had to agree because it was part of the plan. We all had out certain duties and spots so everyone needed to be reminded. "-Ashor and Kade will be coming with 'unknown dates' together and Luca will be coming in a SUV with Tiana his girlfriend"

"All sorted?" She asked incase anyone was confused. Everyone agreed and we went over the weapons, explosives, how many men they were and etc.

We were bringing at least 2500 men on board ready to attack. the Japanese were outnumbered, by the amount we had.

The only problem was that we don't know whether he will have backup from the Mexican Mafia, that's why we all decided to have another thousand men that's gonna be ready as back up.

Aliyah had showed the Mexican Mafia what they are capable of by killing Andrei and bombing their warehouse, but his brother Antonio will want revenge and might take this chance to do exactly that.

It was the matter of tomorrow and planning before everything could fit into place and out plan succeeds.

"Okay that's all see you guys tomorrow" she smiled and we all walked out.

She hooked her hands onto mines and we walked to her office. I say on the chair across the desk and she sat on her office chair.

"You know..."

"What is it?" She said as she raised her eyebrows.

"Well- you look really hot when you're serious" I smirked. She walked over to me and sat on my lap with  both her legs going through the space in the side on the chairs. "Yeah?" She looked into my eyes and batted her eyelashes.

I jumped in response gently rubbing my thumb on her chin. She slowly lowered her face near to mines giving me a slow and passionate kiss.

Her hands hooked onto the back of my neck as mines grabbed onto her waist.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before I slowly worked my way under the skirt that she was using and pressed my thumb against her clit rubbing it slowly. She moaned in the kiss as her lips parted giving me access to roam around her mouth with my tounge.

I explored her mouth while kissing her.

"So wet for me?" I asked with a deep tone.

"Only for you" she moaned.

I shoved one finger inside her and then another one. Plumping inside of her aggressively. I heard her sweet melodious whimpers as I pinched her clit.

She grinned herself against my cock as I started to slam my fingers inside off her faster.

I groaned as she moved faster against me.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" I heard someone say as the door opened.

Ashor.

Aliyah plopped her head up looking at the door. I saw her eyes widen as she stood up straightening her skirt.

"Learn to lock the door"I heard Ashor say as I turned the chair around.

A smirk flashed against my face when I saw Aliyah blushing.

"Learn to knock" Aliyah said sarcastically.

I chuckled at her response as Ashor glared at me

"What?" I asked laughing.

"Seriously even in the office! You guys can't be serious?" He looked at us disappointed.

Me and Aliyah bursted out laughing as Kade walked inside. "What's happening?" He asked.

"I walked in to see Jayson, finger fucking Aliyah" Ashor said dramatically as he lifted his hands up.

Kade looked at both of us shocked.

"You guys are acting as if I can't hear the moans coming from your'lls rooms?" She says amused.

Both of there eyes widened.

"The weather's nice today" Ashor said looking around the room. I saw a huge smirk appear on Liyah's face.

"But in our defense atleast we don't do it in the work place!" Kade overreacted.

I crossed my arms amused, watching the three of them aruge trying to defend themselves.

I love this family.