Chapter 25 - Surprise

A L I Y A H

I placed my pregnancy test in a small box that I asked one of the helpers here to get for me. I took one of the gold ribbons from the art room that I had here and tied a cute bow placing it on the bed I walked away and hid behind the door.

I waited anxiously as I heard Jayson's footsteps reach closer and closer. When the door opened I almost squealed in excitement but I quickly placed my hand ontop of my mouth refraining me from letting out any sounds.

I watched as he read the note I had placed and opened the box and a look of surprise washed over his face. I slowly got up and walk behind him hugging him from the back. "Like the surprise?" I said softly hiding onto his back. He remained quiet.

I let go of him and stood infront of him. Trying to make out what his expression was I continued to look at him and spoke " if you don't want it just know that I'm not getting rid of the baby and i-" I was cut off by Jayson engulfing me in a tight breath taking hug. I slowly placed my hands over his neck raising myself by my tiptoes and hugging him back.

I sighed in relief letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding. He bent down facing my stomach "so you're telling me there's a baby inside this little stomach of yours?" He said looking at it with wide eyes. "Well it won't be so little in a few months" I said smiled cupping his face.

"I can't believe it" he muttered softly.
"I'm going to be a fucking father" he shouted in excitement quickly getting up and holding me in his hands spinning me around. I held onto his face kissing him softly and passionately.

"A little baby Jayson" I smiled.

"No" he spoke and I looked at him confused.

J A Y S O N

"A little baby Aliyah"I smiled placing her back on the ground carefully.

When I opened the box I saw a pregnancy test and god fucking damn was it a shocker. I was shocked and happy at the same time.

I'm going to be a father once this little thing inside Aliyah comes out. Just thinking about it is insane. I was just thinking about a baby with her about my future with her and then this happens. What perfect timing.

"Are you happy?" She said looking into my eyes with a glimpse of hope.
Her eyes sparkled whenever she was happy. It made me happy.

These past few months haven't been easy for both of us and now it's finally time we get the happiness we deserve. "Happy?" I questioned. She pouted her lips sadly looking at her hands. "I'm fucking over the moon, happy isn't even enough to describe what I'm feeling right now" I said making her grin mischievously at me.

We need to tell the rest of the family.
This is one of the happiest days in my life and I'm sure Aliyah feels the same way by the look she had on her face.

"I have so many questions like when and how- actually I know how bu- nevermind Im just glad to be here in this moment with you" I say and she chuckles. That was such a stupid question of course I know how but I thought she was on birth control because we recently stopped using condoms because it was better and apparently she wanted to 'Feel me" was her words.

"Weren't you on birth control?" I ask trying to clear the confusion in my head. "I was but I forgot to take a pill  and I told you about it remember..." She said making me realise. She did tell me it must've slipped my mind.

"But you haven't had any signs?" I said holding onto her hand as I sat beside her. "I have but I didn't know they were signs" she said. "I'm so glad you forgot to take the pill" I chuckled. "Me to" she laughs and then pecked my lips.