Chapter 10 - Motorbike

AN : MENTION OF ABUSE AND DISCRIMINATION.

A L I Y A H

4 months later...

"He will come and find me and when he does you all will die!" I screamed at the man infront of me.

I had gotten Kidnapped along with my parents one days ago. We was going to an event and my brothers couldn't make it to come with us and here I am tied to a chair with rope by my ankles and hands tied to the back of the chair.

I could escape easily because I was in this exact situation when I was training but the problem was that there are to many people guarding the room inside and out.

If I tried to escape it would be a suicide attempt. In the pass twenty-four hours I had been tortured to get information. I have no idea who these people are. They don't look familiar which means they are definitely not apart of any mafia. There are also no tattoos and accessories that show the sign of a Mafia.

He tsk at me. He fucking tsk at me. "You have no idea who I was hired by sweetheart, if you did then you along with your parents would be betrayed"

"Fuck you!" I spat out of anger.

Smack. "You're a women stay in your fucking limits"

He fucking smacked me. The bitch smacked me. When I'm out of here his dead fucking meat. I'm feeding him to my fucking lions.

I was woken up from my nightmare by my ringtone. I groaned tired and annoyed by my dream. I can never go a few days without dreaming about that day. The day I lost my parents.

Je m'appelle by benzz played as my ringtone, it's a vibey song okay don't judge.

The contact name 'Jayjay 🌹' appeared on my phone screen when I picked it up. Its been a month and a half since we knew eachother. A small happy smile had made it's way on my face and yes I saved him as Jayjay with a rose emoji. I may have a huge crush on him.

"Morning" I said in a raspy voice as I answered the call.

"Morning love, I'm going to pick you up at 5pm sharp so be ready"

"Okay" I replied

"Oh and look outside your door there's a surprise there for you" I could hear the smile in his voice.

As soon as he said that I jumped out of bed and cut the call. I ran down the long stairs like a child going to the Christmas tree to open gifts.

I reached the door and opened it to see a black box wrapped with a red ribbon bow on top. I picked it up and walked to the elevator instead of taking the long stairs case.

I reached the room floor, I walked inside my room and locked the room door. I say down on my bed and crossed my legs as I began to untie the ribbon.

When I opened the box it revealed a beautiful dark rose gold dress and beneath it a light pink and rose gold high heels. It was breathtakingly beautiful.

'I love it' I texted Jason and he replied 'ofc you would I had chosen it after all with a winky face emoji and heart at the end. I couldn't help but laugh.

I placed the box aside and laid the outfit on my bed thereafter I had a shower and did my daily facial routine.

The day went by fast and I had come back from the office around 3:20pm. I decided to get a pedicure and manicure so I called over my nail artist.