𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢. . . ! :

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧ ✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Dont expect me to be good at writing!!! Also, some of these are OOC
And i made this all up after reading wizardbrave fanfics , hope this wont be too weird!

No-ones POV:

GingerBrave woke up from the sounds of birds chirping and dragged himself out of his bed.
He felt more exhausted than usual, he looked at his clock..
"Its 6:30 AM, The others might wake up at 7:00 AM." He got dressed, looked at his calendar and gasped, Probably gasped a little too loud. "Its June 12th already?! WOOO ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!— oops." He realized he was probably being too loud and woke up the others

He walked out of his room and went down stairs to eat breakfast , he was too excited for people to realize its his 13th birthday he was eating his cereal while happily look outside of the window thinking of all the surprises and birthday wishes.

*****§§§*****

6:40 AM...

Gingerbrave got bored immediately as he finished his breakfast and went to water his flowers...
On the other hand , wizard finally woke up after the sun light hit his head and looked at his calendar 'oh shit its GingerBrave's birthday' he quickly got up , changed into his iconic rope and went downstairs to eat breakfast
To his surprise,

GingerBrave was awake and was watering his plants "Oh! Good Morning wizard!" GingerBrave said with his bright smile. "Good morning GingerBrave" it made himself some bread and butter Meanwhile GingerBrave was focusing on Wizard's every single movement and completely forgot about watering his plants, some of the water were leaking out of the flower pot.

"GingerBrave, Your plants?" he took notice and got some tissue "Sorry! Sorry!" "You should really focus on watering your plants instead of zoning out" "Haha! Yea.."

** ★ ~ § ~ ★**

7:00 AM ...

Finally, Everyone else was awake and was eating breakfast on the dinner table. "Oh! And GingerBrave,Happy Birthday!" Custard choked on his water once Wizard said that and slammed on the table "ITS GINGERBRAVES BIRTHDAY?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!" he said with joy and sparkle in his eye.

"Oh.. Happy birthday GingerBrave.." Strawberry felt guilty for not realizing it was his birthday. "Happy Birthday Brave boy" Chilli also feeling guilty for not realizing it. "Hehe! thanks everyone!" He was blushing from happiness "also! Im gonna go outside for a while and will be back at 9 AM! See ya ever—" GingerBrave got cut off from Wizard "Can i come too?" He was hiding his obvious blush under his scarf "Sure! Lets go!" GingerBrave sprinted out of door while the lad was trying to catch up to him with mage's wand.

Everyone who knew GingerBrave Were wishing him a Happy Birthday while he was walking down the path, he was like some famous singer which amazed the lad. They both went to herb's and Clovers Garden /Store "Good morning Gingerbrave! And happy birthday!" Herb was smiling at GingerBrave while clover was Practicing his soft music "And GoodMorning Wizard! What brings you two here?"

★ ~~$$$$~~ ★

"Well i want a new plant to water and grow for the summer! Do you need anything wizard?" He looked down at wizard and he shook his head as a 'no' , "Alright then- Oh! Here's your birthday gift Gingerbrave!" He handed him a small rose that is still developing "give it a-lot of water and sun light every day so it can grow into a beautiful rose one day" "Woah!! Thank you so much for the gift!" His eyes lit up from excitement

meanwhile wizard was looking around the garden/store to find the perfect gift for GingerBrave for being a Great friend to it.
They both got out of the garden/store Gingerbrave with the birthday gift flower and wizard holding the other flower GingerBrave bought

They both found a shady area to sit down for a while, gingerbrave placed both of his flowers beside him admiring it, while wizard was thinking of a gift for GingerBrave

Wishing Birds swore around them with a bunch of gifts for GingerBrave. He received 9 Gifts! He wanted to carry them all back to the house to open them. Wizard thought of the idea of carrying the gifts with his magic wand. And Thats what mage did .

"Woah Wizard! I didn't know your wand is capable to carry all of these Birthday gifts!" "Well, thats why im studying magic" ,"To help Others?" His eye lit up from curiosity "No!- i mean, sort of. Only if its an emergency." They both walked back home..

★—££—★

9:00 AM...

StrawBerry was panicking because she doesn't have a birthday gift for Gingerbrave "Maybe a new candy cane?!— No! No! A flower pot??— uh...-" GingerBrave and Wizard got back home and scared Strawberry cookie by accident

"Eek!!- im sorry!!" She blushed from embarrassment "oh no! Im sorry for scaring you" GingerBrave was smiling awkwardly while wizard was plaving down the gifts in the living room "ooh.. what are those?" "Those are my birthday gifts! Some people sent the wishing birds to me gifts!" He was smiling with joy and strawberry was curious on who sent all of those gifts.

Meanwhile Wizard went to his room and looked for ideas for a birthday gift . It came up with the idea of making 2 hand written letters and a bear jelly plush.

~== ★ ==~

6:00 PM...
Time flew fast and lots of gifts and birthday wishes were given to GingerBrave
He wanted to open them all but Strawberry and custard told crumbs to not
Meanwhile everyone outside was preparing and inviting other cookies for GingerBrave biggest outdoor birthday surprise

||== ★==||

8:00 PM...
it was time for GingerBraves biggest Birthday surprise ,Wizard was chosen to blindfolded Gingerbrave and took him to the outdoor party. Wizard was holding Crumbs hand was blushing underneath his scarf while GingerBrave was bombing the lad with so many questions. "Where are we going?" "Are we there yet??" "Is this a surprise".

Finally they both made it there, wizard went behind Gingerbrave to take off the blindfold. "Are you ready for the surprise?" "YES YES YES !!!" Mage took it off , parfait cookie, clover cookie and mint choco cookie started playing and singing
While everyone else was having fun, giving more gifts to gingerbrave, strawberry and custard showed Gingerbrave the cake.

GingerBrave was almost in tears if happiness all the people who cares about him are here, having fun with him. They all gathered for GingerBrave to blow out the candle, GingerBrave, in tears, blew it out.

~~€★€~~

11:00 PM...

GingerBrave opened all the gifts, letters. And the one that made GingerBrave smile the most was The last gift that was made from Wizard, he opened the box and found two letter and a bear jelly plush. He read(red) the letters and suddenly hugged wizard which shocked the little lad . It wanted to hug him back but was too embarrassed to think.

¥|~ ★ ~|¥

11:30 PM...

The party ended and GingerBrave and his team went back home with all the gifts (Just pretend that Wizard used his magic wand to take all the gifts lol) and GingerBrave quickly ran to couch and lie there for 15 minutes

"come on GingerBrave, you can't sleep on the couch" wizard said and realized that GingerBrave fell asleep, it tried shaking him "Wake up, Come on GingerBrave..-" "hmm...?- Oh im sorry Wizard, i'll go to my room" he walked upstairs with wizard.

"Oh! And also, thank you so much for the jelly bear plush! He went up to wizard and hugged him , wizard was uncontrollably blushing and was trying to hide it, "anyways, goodnight wizard" he weakly smiled at wizard and closed his bedroom door "Good night GingerBrave...."

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧ ✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

((CRINGING SO HARD RN HELP ME 😭😭😭 I WISH I NEVER DID THIS OMGGG))

(1292 words)