𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 . . . ! :

*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

。o°✥✤✣    ✣✤✥°o。。o°✥✤✣    ✣✤✥°o。

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

(( In this story, banana cookie and strawberry cookie are siblings and walnut cookie is their step-cousin.
I also apologize on hiw i wrote walnut and pepperming in this chapter 💔 i may not get their accurate character ~🌻))

(Full ass yaoi near the middle ~🌻)

CHAPTER 5.5 : . . .

───── ─────
No One's POV : . . .

7:30 PM . . .

Strawberry cookie threw the last pillow she could find in the house before throwing two more blankets in the pile.
"I think that's enough blankets.. i mean it's just me, you, walnut, peppermint , custard, bright.. and the other two" Banana Cookie stretched her hands out as she was laying in the large pillow pile.

"Emm.. what if it's not warm enough..?" "It'll be fine.. Besides i told walnut and peps to bring their own blankets and pillows." the floral-sweet flavored rested her eyes whilst The sweet-flavory scented berry went to sit next to her older sister.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

A short, sweet, nutty cookie flew down the stairs with her best friend. She was wearing a short brown and creamy checker shorts and a short sleeved white shirt, her friend dressed the Opposite with a long-baggy sky-blue Pyjama pants and Long White Pyjama shirt while also wearing a large sky-blue nightcap .

"OOOOO! What did you guys prepare at the dinner table?!" Walnut cookie looked over at open kitchen that is right behind the open living room. "We'll be cooking alot of sweets and snacks. I alreday made cake but it just needs 10 more minutes to be fully cooked..!" Strawberry cookie informed the two younger cookies as they observed the kitchen before going deep inside it..

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

—Knock Knock Knock!—

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

..Peppermint Cookie quickly went to open the door to see the rest of the group that were waiting outside, "WE'RE HOOOMEEEE!" GingerBright screamed in her usual high pitch tone, "HIII PEPPERMINT !!HI WALNUT!!! HI BANANA!!!" The three cookies screamed in union while waving at the three incomers, though wizard didn't participate but at least waved.