𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜. . . ! :

*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

。o°✥✤✣    ✣✤✥°o。。o°✥✤✣    ✣✤✥°o。

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

《writer's note 1 : —pops in, posts this and runs off— ~🌻》
CHAPTER 4 ...

8:28 AM . . . :
— Ring ring!

the sound of the small bell rang through the shop when the paired up boys entered the café shop, both with completely different expressions, yet holding EachOther's hand.. platonically.

The coffee shop was busy today, it wasn't exactly crowded but nearly 3 tables are full with cookies, chatting and drinking drinks. Tho GingerBrave nor Wizard were here for drinks, both have a total different plan.

Before GingerBrave even spoke wizard quickly went to his older brothers, it was probably something urgent between the 3. the young boy sighed before looking for anyone familiar in the cafe..

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

.."So, what brings you here?" A much more shorter friend asked GingerBrave at the end of the small table, Mango Cookie was in the cafe for the past hour since it was first opened. He was mostly there to support his bestfriend, Sorbet Shark Cookie, who was running around blabbing and carrying drinks and snacks.

"Nothing heavily important, I'm only here for my friend." he pointed at his only friend in the building, Wizard Cookie, who was at the end of the cafe. The other nodded before turning towards his friend,

"Thank you so much for the drink!" The fruity yet sweet flavored cookie responded to the waitress giving him his strawberry mango daiquiri. The ginger scented cookie sighed before looking at the clock. '8:30...' the boy was quickly reminded of an important check-up.

"..by the way, we have to leave soon." his classmate lowered his glass as he continued, "i was informed by our mayor, Pure Vanilla Cookie. earlier this morning,he told me to see him if he is able to heal our injuries, which means I-.. or we need to gather our teammates."

GingerBrave quickly got up from seat and placing down the flowers on the table, without moving his eyelash, Mango Cookie got up and placed his nearly-finished glass on the table. "Great! let's go!" Mango Cookie Held GingerBrave's hand and left the café..

₊˚ ‿︵‿︵‿︵୨୧ · · ♡ · · ୨୧‿︵‿︵‿︵ ˚₊

— Long Time Skip brought to you by snow sugar cookie :3 —

9:50 AM . . . :

。゚。゚

.."annnd.. done!" Pure Vanilla Cookie lower his healing staff, Cotton Cookie got off from the stool she was sitting on "thank you so much for healing us!" She bowed down, thanking the senior.

"My pleasure, I'm glad I was able to heal your wounds with little to no scars." The healer opened the door to the hallways . Her teammates, sitting on the fancy sofa, towards the right side of the door, They were all patiently waiting for their colleague to leave the room.

"Unfortunately.. I wasn't able to heal the wounds of GingerBrave and WildBerry Cookie's very well.." Majority of GingerBrave's body was covered with scars , tho Wildberry's scars were only on his hands and legs.

"Tho, I'm expecting for most of their scars to fade away within time. if any of you feel the scars are uncomfortable or restrictive within a month or more please come back to me." The elder turned towards the colleagues, informing them the issues that they might face.