𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎. . . ?! :

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

。o°✥✤✣    ✣✤✥°o。。o°✥✤✣    ✣✤✥°o。

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. 《《writer's Note 1: yay!1 1 wizshit (/lh I LOVE WIZARDCOOKIE  DON'T ATTACK ME...) x brave cookie real!!! 〜🌻》》

〈[writer's Note 2: I'm going insane 😍〜🌻]〉

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

As time flew by, Brave became more and more busy with fighting and going to multiple Area's.
Which caused the guy to stress out a lot, he wanted to get replaced with someone else who is much more skilled and much more responsible than him.

⋆。 ゚ ☁︎。⋆。 ゚ ☾ ゚ 。⋆

"Come on GingerBrave, we have to rest." wildberry called him over to rest near the benches. They were in the tropical soda islands and they quickly lost towards to the durianeers.

" I wasn't expecting some durianeers to just..beat us up in 20 seconds, I didn't even have time to attack." Black Raisin ranted to cotton cookie as she was healing her bruises. "Well, they were definitely much more stronger this time. " she sighed before walking towards mango cookie to heal his bruises aswell

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"I'm super sorry! , I should've just stuck to the plan and attacked a soon as cotton did her healing.." mango cried out while cotton began healing him. "It's fine, once we're finished with drying up we'll go back there and— "

" I think it's best to go back to the kingdom, this is the forth time we got knocked off. All of our plans haven't work, and it's nearly 6 PM. " wildberry, spoke over brave, as he was looking at his watch. They all agreed and decided to rest for a while until the ship comes back..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

7:40 PM.. :

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

The ship took unnecessary a long time to come at their destination, "it's been almost an hour and a half.. this is rather getting concerned " black raisin spoke in a serious voice.

They have been battling since 3 PM and the food storage is slowly starting to run out, cotton cookie decided to make a fire place to heat up their remanding of foods and wildberry tried calming black raisin and re-assured everything will be okay..

.・゜-: ✧ :-

..In the mean time, brave decided to ride on mango canoe. They have been on the water for the past 30 minutes, "do you have any snacks on you? I'm getting quite hungry. " mango asked, brave opened his traveling bag and there was only a candy wrapper . " there's only a wrapper inside. " ".. oh. we can always go back, I see a fire place lit from here..! " mango pointed at the island and rowed back to land..