𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑

What was such a pondering
emotion? Ranpo layed in bed wondering upon what was going on within his mind as his duduction was unable to solve such a case. It was the only case he had never come close to solving perhaps so as this was himself. Usually he would be cheerful,bubbly quite frankly the brightest possible star within a galaxy bringing joy to corners he may, well that's quite frankly the usual Ranpo yet today,, well he says 'today' when its been going on for past weeks to an extend. There seems to be no spark of energy nor curiosity to start such a day within the world, simple bordem a feeling such as laziness-
He felt somewhat ridden inside deprived even of any energy he once carried, oh how he, himself longed for this to return towards him the rain poured down as his eyes struggled to face the bear light within the room constantly flickering as if his own eyes couldn't understand regular human requests . He had rolled over onto his back and stared at the blank ceiling, the paint upon it ever since slightly peeling and yet it seemed utterly irritating not to be allowed to simply peel all of such a thing towards his dear pleasure. His alarm whent off a while ago yet it was always the same situation no? Kunikida shouting at him within all his rage or perhaps he would be one too busy lashing out upon such things at Dazai to allow Ranpo to walk past as he so planned perhaps managing to fool him within thinking he was always there since the beginning of the day yet such things were unlikely.

There was nothing that seemed to be interesting towards the young detective going on within his life alas he was to go on a misson yet he knew as well as the agency as they should, that he would solve it within ease. It also seemed that he was to go and buy some food for the agency including himself of cource it wouldn't be enjoyable not to include such a marvellous detective; he smiled at himself towards such a thought a so called confidence boost if you will. Yosano had mentioned that she would walk with him but she needed to stop towards the pharmacy thus he would be left alone until they met again.

He forced himself to sit up with a groan as he stared at the clock once again as he had usually done over the past week.
Just in time he smiled to himself it was 7:23AM Kunikida would be there at 6 whilst everyone else would be around 7 or a bit later. Kunikida would be having a good day if even Atsushi came in early even if it was just by a couple minutes. This was quite likely as the werertiger seemed to care tremulously upon how others were to view him.

Ranpo got up and had walked towards the chair beside his wardrobe where he so grabbed his clothes and placed them on within care he may have been tired yet still wished to be presentable. He finally placed his cap upon his head with a smile across his face as he ran out the door without any source of breakfast and left the keys on the kitchen counter within the process. He had then opened the door back up again grabbed the keys and dashed out once more.

The birds so swayed within the ombre sky such grace of swans upon a late lake leaving simply the rippled clouds as a trace of their journey within such wonders. The sun burst brightly throughout the clouds and upon the pavment allowing shadows upon such plants, magnificent flowers to flood upon the land with their shadows. The light hit windows allowing thus allowing others to so wake up within the warmth of a star. Ranpo had started to run throughout the crowds of people making sure to hold his cap before it would possibly fly off. Not soon after he made it there as expected and climbed the flats of stairs before finally reaching towards the office. He kicked open the door with the best act he could have possibly played within the moment and cheerfully gave a "good morning!"

People had only smiled it seemed to be a regular act of ranpo of Ranpo to do such a thing especially this week perhaps he was trying a far too hard to act 'normal'. Yosano had looked over at towards where ranpo was placed and so gave a grateful smile in return; she took a bag with two cinnamon rolls off her desk and proceeded to shout.
"Ranpo catch!" And without a second thought she had thrown it towards Ranpo this seemed to brighten his day she always had breakfast If ranpo needed it quite frankly it seemed that today was one of those specific days. The day went as usual he had thanked yosano for the food and placed his eyes towards the scenery out the paneled glass of the window for most of it; watching the clouds form diffrent shapes in such fascinating manners whilst birds flew across the sky. Yosano called ranpo over as she was about to leave he had completly forgotten about what he was supposed to do until yosano gave the reminder.

He reluctantly got out of his chair and walked over before going through the door with her. The wheather was still marvellous througout the day as they walked through the town nearby, Yosano was ahead of ranpo until he felt something brush across his leg. Was it a cat , he liked cats Fukuzawa had one he would always play with and still occasionally would. He looked down to his disappointment it was not a cat but a racoon. He was suprised by this but found them still as intriguing as one he knelt down and stroked them. He looked up to find a tall man with brown boots and a cape around him his hair reminded him of a rose Bush that covered his eyes. Ranpo stood up whilst the racoon brushed up against him.
"Sorry I didn't notice do you mind if I pet him?"

The man was hesitant before nodding Ranpo whent back to petting them before asking for their name. Once again they were hesitant to answer yet then mumbled
"karl.." whilst gripping his cape with one hand. Ranpo smiled
"Hello Karl!"
Karl jumped onto his lap before looking at ranpo with curiosity and licking them on the face. Ranpo laughed at his act Karl then
Jumped off him and ran off back to the man who seemed to be his owner. He said his goodbyes and walked off before turning around
"Wait what's your-"
"Name.."
It was too late he was already gone perhaps he would find them again the emptiness flooded ranpo once more but for a couple minutes joy filled him once more.

"Hurry up ranpo!" He looked over she was holding a bag and he soon realised that she had already brought what she needed to and ran off towards her. The man was on his mind yet he shook it to the back off his mind for the day as they whent to buy the food ranpo promised.