𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

Months had passed from when the two of met, the young detective dragged poe to magnificent places and woke him up without fail as the birds sang so they could spend time together each week without a doubt never had a dull moment.

-Ranpos perspective -
What if he leaves what if he leaves me being here when he goes back i know its for a couple weeks but nothing will be the same two weeks will feel as if I'm stuck for eternity. I don't want him to leave but what choice do I have uta not as if I can stop him i just don't want him to find anyone else. I only want to be with him and make him happy throughout each week. I guess I still have Karl as he cant go on the plane with poe but for both of us it would be a pain to not see that smile for so long.

Ranpo stole one of poes shirts and wore it to bed ever since he was offered ut from his wardrobe. It reminded him of poe it had his scent and it was as I'd he received a hug from him within the night whilst rapped within the blankets such as a burrito. Ranpo found that this was a comftable spot for him he enjoyed staying like it , he had warmth and comfort at rapped into one (quite litrally) and it was simply perfect.

The thoughts rapped around his head tightening it with every word , Poe wouldn't leave him for somone else ... or perhaps to go back,,home
Right?
He knew he could be quite a pain at times but he thought poe didn't mind survey he loved ranpo as much as he loved poe or perhaps he was just messing with his mind. Who was he kidding what type of rubbish was he putting within his mind. What if one was to leave back home, would poe visit would it even even work within such a distance what jf he never returned,,. He tossed and turned within his burrito shapes pile of blankets his head hurt from all the thoughts he carried. A single tear rolled down his cheek followed by another he sighed "please don't leave me" he said to himself quietly before shutting his eyes to sleep.

Ranpo had discarded his past emotions within the night that occoured alas little did he know just like dreams nightmares were also upon coming true. He entered the office with his usual dramatic entrance bursting through the door "Good morning!" He cried everyone gave their usual smile or irritated glacé such as Kunikida. Ranpo jumped upon his chair leaving it to spin him about as he faced the window and leaned against it holding up his head by resting it upon the palm of his hand as he sighed watching upon Amber skies that faded within its colour. Yosano peared from her desk within slight concern for the young detective "are you quite alright there Ranpo?" She asked as her violet eyes glistened upon the sun rising. Ranpo looked over somewhat seeming far more exhausted than usual. "Hm? Yes yes I'm quite fine Yosano! Don't worry upon it" he was bothered yet didn't wish to affect anyone upon this as he huffed and looked out the window his eyes now weary of single doubt and denied of acceptance within sorrow.

As expected Yosano was not one to belive such words and yet dismissed it due towards Kukidas calling towards her work which she so obeyed unlike Ranpo completely absorbed within his mind a wondrous yet devastating place at times.
Ranpos eyes had opened a somewhat rare sight yet rather than the usual joyful and curious emerald gaze these glass eyes were placed within sombre tears, ones of torment that he so attempted to keep from running down his face as he quickly wiped it away the crystal droplets of tears that flew throughout the air. He belived not a soul would notice as he sighed once more the tears starting to reoccur more often as he suddenly jumped from his chair and ran through the door shutting it accidentally forcefully as he escaped the scene. He made his way towards the roof of the building as he sat upon the side leaning against the wall that so overfed the edges of the ada. He pulled in his knees as he cried within them unsure upon what to think let alone belive.

Poe had walked within the building and towards the office somewhat looking sorrowful and yet not a soul questioned. He looked at Yosano who gave a somewhat look signaling that he had ran off she too seemed concerned upon it as Poe simply gave a polite nod. Yosano paused for a moment before responding properly "perhaps he's at the roof i wouldn't blame him it is wondrous there,," Poe hadn't responded to this apart from a somewhat quiet "thank you" as he decided to make his way up the stairs and towards the door where he so walked out towards the splendid view.

He sighed upon the scene upon the single wish let alone thought that he didnt wish to cause harm to Ranpo if he mentioned what was to so happen. He started to call for his name yet eventually turned up within the area he was in as he knelt down placing one hand upon ranpos back. "Dear are you quite alright there-?" Ranpo didnt speak he simply looked up with his emerald eyes flooded within tears now blood shot as he turned his head. Poe was somewhat hesitant to mention within the situation and yet started or so attempted to "mon amor,,my apologise yet may you please look at me this is important" he took ahold of ranpos hands holding them gently as tears somewhat flooded his own eyes "please,," a moment had passed as Ranpo finally decided to face him as he sniffed quite frankly trying his best not to waste his tears at that moment. "Hm?" He didn't carry such energy to talk thus simply used what was possible within his mind as Poe sighed and stroked his hands with his thumbs leaving a weak smile as he struggled upon eye contact aware that he was one to cry if that so happened.
"My dear,,I'm unaware upon how to word such things,," his voice had somewhat cracked as his words became lost within a mind of utter sorrow. He had grifed as he let go upon connection within eyes simply locking it within the sky longing for an answer even if this was the Lords saying he would be one to take any help among this situation.

"Mon amor,, I-" before he could say more ranpo had squeezed his hands tightly tears running down his face such as never before within his existence his voice was far more quiet than usual yet seemed to let out a quiet.
"Edgar,,"