𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

-a while latet-
My it seems they havent escaped now have they karl, ones dead and more will be soon possibly the dear detective himself. He let out a laugh that struck terror within the room karl screached as lights flashed from the bo that had landed pon the ground as pages flicked over and over again, before a figure with a smile full of pride spread across his face. A man with a hat and a brown short cape

"See! I knew id escape i told you :) " he shouted at poe with a smile still across his face.

Poe stumbled back with suprise
"H-how is this possible...
How did you figured it out.."

Ranpo ignonored this purley to annoy him as one does.

"Well poe i look forward to our next encounter perhaps well meet again"

Poe paused for a moment
"Perhaps. ."
Ranpos face seemed to be I thought and without any warning he snapped his fingers. And looked at poe

"I know what to do! Meet me at the ada at 4 no argument! SEE YOU THERE!"

Before poe could reply to this ranpo had already burst through the doors leaving poe on his own once more.

He dropped to his knees his cape covering him within his own greif and disappointment.

"Oh what am i to do karl?" He looked over at his precious pet and stroked them around the ears. Karl snuggled up to poe before hopping onto his shoulders.

"One day ranpo..
One day-" oh why did his heart have to best faster what was there to do. A man from an enemy and yet poe couldn't help himself falling head over heels for him.
He sighed before looking to karl and back to the ground "Whats wrong with me..?" The question repeated its self over and over again. His eyes shattered with a flood of bitter tears that rolled down his face. Crystals that would shatter as soon as they dropped his eyes were a lake of bitterness yet there was the constant flood of confusion within his eyes.

He gripped his cape as karl snuggled up against him upon his neck how could he be such a fool falling for somone who would only leave him the second they got. But when they speak when they look at ho he cant help it his heart beats faster and his face heats up. He grabbed his cape tighter and tighter.
"How could I be such a fool?" The question that whirled across his head countless times simply spinning around the chaotic jungle we cal the mind. A selfish being in both body and mind of cource his luck could get worse.

"6 years..
It's been 6 years and yet he still beats me at my own game!
Of cource it's not good enough when will It ever be!?" He was shacking with tears rolling down his face covered in his own sorrow. Tears that represented weakness why was he weak why was he a fool or perhaps he's lied to himself for all these years.

"Just make it stop please.." he felt an agonising pain within his chest one without the knife, with no gun but the dagger of a mind scattered with emotions he was unable to control. He was tired of it , tired of being weak tired of having all of this , tired of even dealing with himself. Perhaps he was weak after all these years a lie to himself and the people around his simply to make him appear in his true form.
A fool and nothing more.

He simply sat there his emotions spilling out the pain was unbearable. Yet he couldn't stop it a pain in his heart as if a dagger was through his chest what had he done to deserve such a thing. Perhaps it's fate a sight that he was to give u if 6 years wasn't enough the rest of his life would never overcome his goal.
He choked on his own words, the air he breathed felt toxinated and melted his lungs he coughed with the emotions wrapped along his neck.

"Im sorry. "

(Hi sorry for leaving today's part a bit depressing i hope you had a nice they tho tell me about it if you like :)