𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒? 𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆?

( its 1:39am pardon my spelling mistakes I shouldn't be up )

Ranpo reached towards Poes hands and grasped them tightly after his last words. The author had simply looked within his eyes poorly as the wind so ruffled his hair. Ranpos eyes now crystallised within the emerald shade yet glazed within his tears gazed upon the author with pleading eyes.

Poe sighed as he looked at the detective it was such as amen was stuck within his throat ( Macbeth refrence ). He could let little out he knew the detective wouldn't take such news well no? Or is he simply fooling himself and lying simply for his own benefits is that so? His hands trembled visibly as he held ranpos giving a somewhat cowardice smile.
"Ranpo Mon amor,,I'm unsure upon how to tell you such things once more yet we aren't to see each other" Ranpos eyes widened upon the saying now rather than amen stuck in poes throat it was forgiveness that so clogged his airways. Ranpo once more looked at poe pleasingly

"Yet why must you leave?" His grasp tiered and yet he argued within his voice and thought of point. Tears within his eyes so pushed down his skin racing towards the edge of his jaw till a point was reached. His voice quaked uncontrollably as he looked upon the author.
"You must be lying! Oh do tell me dear its a lie!" He struggled to belive such as he shook his head the tears flying through the air as crystals within a humans view. He looked at him as he shook as he let his grasp leaving ranpo to only look at him with eyes of dread. Ranpo scooted away slightly still on the ground as his eyes represented betray somewhat,, heart break one may say. His heart pulled upon its strings, twisted and turned within such a wait for a reply.

Poe simply sighed as he looked at the sky for a moment and back at ranpo as he walked closer simply kneeling down. He took ranpos hand and yet he so quickly snatched his back the detectives emotions suddenly became confused upon all of this. "My dear,, as I was saying i-" ranpo had cut him off upon his sentence by his tears while mumbling
"You found another partner did you not?" Hence why certain emotions within betrayal that so cowered over him as even the clouds began to darked around the two figures upon the roof. Such shades that so stored the rain which was to eventually pour as Poe sped up his sayings and eventually so blurted it out.

"Ranpo my dear I apologise deeply yet i must go, i can no longer stay within Yokohama. I care about you yes and for goodness sake yes i love you! Yet I cannot say more a single saying of who let alone why would break the both of us dear" Poe sighed as he spoke quickly yet ranpo caught ahold of what he was saying. His eyes flooded within tears as the clouds started to poor down their own as he simply stood up along with poe. He looked within horror, despair and sorrowness at poe and yet the sense of betrayal to his heart to his mind even made him frustrated.
He so ran past poe nudging him within the process causing him to stumble as he wiped the tears off his face and threw open the door he had ran out from. Rather than running towards the office somewhat didn't acknowledge the weather now did he pay attention to the objects he may have left at work. All that mattered were his keys were within his pocket and that was that. At least he'd be somewhere safe within his emotions and not an utter hellscape.

The puddles so reflected the views of his boots as he ran within them the splashes causing small crowns to fall once formed he carried on to run wiping the crystals off his face and from his emerald eyes still blood shot within remorse and sorrow of what the situation had become. He ran into a few people never said exuse me nor pardon me he simply ran as far as possible. To his demise his foot caught upon a crack as he stumbled falling face flat within the concrete and yet upon his very moment his eyes widened as he sat up straight. He was within his chair, his breathing terribly heavy as his heart rate fast not a soul seemed to be within the room as be placed his hand upon his chest taking in deep breaths as his hand shook in fact all of him did. "Oh my,," he said little and simply mumbled as he looked upon the clock and around the room back towards the window once more. He had noticed a pill yosano had placed for him and how lights were dimmed within the area. He assumed he had fallen asleep as be sighed terribly shaken from it, he dragged his knees in and buried his head within them. 'Oh dear what on earth was such a horrible dream,, why would he leave what if I never was good enough' his thoughts were such as raffle tickets within a hat yet you never knew if it was positive or negative responses in fact this one wasn't specific it simply seemed to exist.
Ranpo sighed as he looked our the window stating to somewhat fiddle with his cap
"He wouldn't,,No.."