𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜(𝚘𝚜)

(Pretend you and Eddie knew each other for awhile now.)

It was time.time for the most epic horror movie night. I couldn't wait! I quickly grabbed all my stuff and headed to locm my door. I heard honking at the perfect time .Steve was here to pick me up.

"HURRY UP Y/N". He shouts inpatient.

"I'm coming." I say getting into the front seat putting the seatbelt on.

"Ready for the most awesome horror movie night?" He smiles .

"Hell yeah" I said while turning the music up louder and sink into the leather seat.

He stares at me for awhile admiring me and then hits the gas.Steve was always hitting on me, always trying to have physical touch in any way possible always trying to get me to sleepover at his for you know what reason,but the truth is I don't like him in that way I always counted him as a older brother type you know that kinda thing, but he just doesn't seem to understand it and at the same time I don't want to ruin our friendship.

After a few minutes of talking with Steve we were there . I quickly got out the car and ran to Eddie's trailer knocking at the door with excitement.

The creek sound of the fromt door made me cringe .

"Heyy y/n, Steve." Eddie exclaims as he let's us in gesturing with his hand. We both say hi to eachother and walk in.

"Get comfortable and do what you want." Eddie smiles at me and goes to the kitchen to get more snacks.

Me and Steve walk into the living room already seeing Nancy and Robin gossiping about something as usual , it's funny how they used to hate eachother and now they're inseparable.

"Hey guys." I smile.

"Y/n!!" Robin stands up and pulls me into a hug nearly knocking me over whereas Nancy did it more gentle.

"No one going to say hi to me ?" Steve stood there pretending to be offended crossing his arms.

"Why aren't you babysitting ?" Robin says sarcastically laughing with Nancy.

"I'm not a fucking babysitter guys cmon." Steve replies whilst rubs his hand on his face making an annoyed groan. Meanhwhile Eddie got back with some food and we join him on the couch .

-time skip-

The lights were off , a pale darkness was seen out the window with a few shining stars covered by fog.the movie was playing on full volume; I was sitting in between Steve and Eddie while Robin and Nancy sat together snacking on popcorn.

30 minutes into the movie Steve started moving over to me much closer than usual. I started feeling uncomfortable and felt my body tense up a bit and had to shift over to Eddie which made it no better . I started to think that Eddie sensed that I was uncomfortable or that something was up he kept offering snacks and drinks or talking about the movie to try and get me to be myself. And of course
Before I knew it Steve's hand was now placed on my thigh. Great.

"You know im actually gonna go to get a drink ill be right back." I say standing really fast to get his hand of me not looking back. Eddie gave me a confused look as I rush over to the kitchen. I fill a glass of water to somehow calm me down, a bundle of thoughts were going through my head. I'm leaning over the counter gazing into the empty darkness with nothing but lampposts shining a little light onto the road with barely no cars .

"Hey you okay ?" I hear Eddie ask concerned standing at the doorway of the kitchen walking in.
I look back and pull a little smile.

"Yeah I guess.." I say and turn myself back around to the window.