cinema:mini oneshot (spice)

(A little spice because I don't know what else to write😭😭)
--------------------------------------------------------

Drive In movies with Eddie:

You and Eddie both decided to go to a drive in movie cinema for a little date.
sat in his van watching a horror movie on the screen infront of you Eddie had kept looking over to you until you turned to look back at him but he would move his head back round and smile to himself hiding that he is blushing.
30 minutes into the movie his hand slowly started to slide up your thigh, you were wearing blue denim shorts so you could feel the cold metal from his rings resting against your skin. You took a moment to just look at his rings for awhile completely zoning out.

"Facinating hm?" Eddie asks you.

"Huh?" You look up distracted from your thoughts staring into his eyes.

"You were staring at my rings." He let out a smirk with a little laugh.

"Oh.yeah there quite cool ." You said smiling trying to not make it awkward but somehow failed. There. A small silence between you two gazing deeply into each others eyes and forgetting everything around you. A scream from the movie broke your attention span on eachother and got you guys to focus on the movie again, this time Eddie's hand that was still placed on your thigh kept coming closer, you turned you head to look at him with a smirk plastered on your face.

"Can I?" He asks almost whispering.
You stayed silent for a few seconds and nodded your head slowly. His hand was now a few centermeters away , your breathing started to become more heavier trying to process everything. Was this really happening ? Eddie munson himself Bout to hookup with me??He saw you leaning your head back in pleasure as he watched every move he did to you.

"You know I have wayyyy..more space at the back..wayy more." He leans in close to your ear sending you cold shivers from the quiet deep tone of his voice.
You both smirk and unbuckled your seatbelts and quickly shift yourself to the back climbing over the seats as he did the same. You sat yourself onto a carpet that was placed on the floor of his van.You felt Eddie push you gently to the floor moving on top of you his hands above your head placed on the carpet, a constant move of his eyes to your lips only made you want him more.
He tilted his head to the crook of your neck planting soft kisses with his hot breath running over your body. He kissed deeply leaving a couple of hickeys while your hands found his way up his waist to his hair. He soon found his lips back to your's .

"Stay..still." He let out with a moaning whisper between kisses as you tried to move yourself a little. His hands now gripping your waist. You moaned slightly when he went back to sucking your sweet spot on your neck leaving his hands gliding up and down your waist and back.

"E-eddie.." You slowly said whilst he continued to kiss his way down to the rest of your body, you gripped his shirt in your hands taking it of his back leaving him shirtless, your hands stroking his back gently. He began to un-do every button of your shirt tossing it to one side where his shirt was thrown until you were left in only your bra.

His soft brown eyes looked back up at you.
"I'm really glad I went out today ." He says breathing heavily with his warm breath hitting your skin.

"Me too Eddie , really glad." You reply whispering as you smiled. You gently grabbed his face and placed your lips on his moving softly and passionately with his.His hands moved more down your body finding the edge of your underwear..

(That's it for now 😭😭 I don't know if it's good or bad but ig deal with it 😭)