secretly dating request (os)

Request by : Nothereandneverwas
Y/n is Jason's little sister in the same year as him and just transferred to Hawkins high and falls for Eddie but Jason want her away from him but they start to secretly date and Jason soon finds out.
-

"Y/n? ." Jason looks over to you while he is driving.

"Yes?" You reply annoyed , because he would not leave you alone this whole drive.

"Remember what I said stay away from any weird freaks ESPECIALLY THE HELLFIRE CLUB table , don't want you to be friends with that fucking satanic cult." He says annoyed looking to his left as he is about to turn to the school.

"Omg Jason what is your problem with them? You keep going on and on about them like you're some obsessed freak."

"I'm just trying to keep you safe y/n. Stick with us." He replies as the car engine stops.

"Thanks Jason but I think I can keep myself safe." You smile sarcastically taking your seatbelt off hearing him Jason sigh. opening the door,grabbing your bag and tossing it over your shoulder.

"JASON!!" chrissy shouts excitedly and runs up to Jason into his arms while he spins her around and kisses her on the lips.
"Hi baby." He smiles at her. She notices you.

"Omg hi y/n I missed you." She smiles and walks up to hug you.

"Thanks chrissy I missed you too." You smile back at her.

Hearing the school bell you all walk to your lessons and take your seats, you sat at the back corner and got your notebook out.

Shit I forgot a pen how the fuck do I forget a pen A FUCKING single PEN.
You sigh to yourself and look over to your right noticing a boy with long curly hair and a denim vest over a white shirt topped with a leather jacket. You soon noticed it said "hellifire club." You realised that this was the guy Jason kept complaining about ,naming him as the "freak" and a "satanic cult leader." You saw no harm in him as he looked nice so decided to fuck whatever Jason said and do what you want.

"Hey do you have a pen?" You say to him smiling.

"Uh yeah should do let me look." He replies smiling back.

He's quite kind you thought to yourself.

"There" He said handing you a pen and still smiling at you.

"Thanks." You reply smiling again.

For the whole lesson you kept looking over at him , he seemed interesting,there was something about him you couldn't quite figure out.

The bell rang again and it was time for your next lesson.You got your stuff and went to hand over the pen you borrowed.

"Oh you can keep it, I'm Eddie by the way."

"Thanks, I'm y/n." You both smile at eachother again.

"I'll see you around."
You Nod and he leaves first and you headed to your next lesson before break.

-------------time skip---------------------------

*break time*
You and chrissy walked over to the cheerleaders table and sat down.

"So how was your first 2 lessons y/n?" Jason asks.

"Fine." You say dry deciding not to tell him about Eddie.

"Good-"

You overhear someone shouting in the cafeteria and turn around to look it was Eddie standing on a table shouting.

"OR TOSS BALLS INTO LAUNDRY BASKETS .."

"WANT SOMETHING PRICK?!" Jason shouts back. While Eddie pulls a devil face making you laugh a little. Jason looks straight back at you giving a glare.
"What's so funny?" He says seriously
"Nothing....god" I reply annoyed, he rolls his eyes at me and sits back down.
-------------------------------------------------
For the next few days you started to talk to Eddie more in lessons that you two shared together, he was funny and made you smile most of the time when you didn't feel like it, you sometimes even bitched about Jason being an asshole and how he gets on your nerves and especially when he switches up and acts all softy with his girlfriend Chrissy. Whereas Eddie, talks about his d&d games and how they lost some days or some days when they win and he gets all excited talking about his next game which seems to make you happy as he is talking about something he is passionate about and loves. If you saw Eddie in the hallways you would always smile at him and sometimes come up to him when Jason wasn't around, on the other hand when Jason was around walking with you, you would secretly give Eddie a smile either way.
————————————————————————
"Hey would you wanna skip 4th period?" Eddie asks quickly as he catches you walking through the corridor alone.
"Umm yeah sure" I reply
"Great, follow me" he says smiling and grabbing his stuff from his locker whilst grabbing my arm and dragging me out walking towards the school exit to the forest.
"Woah woah someone's excited" I say at the sudden move.
"would you rather me be boring and quiet?" He says sarcastically.
We get to the forest, the dry leaves crunching beneath my shoes with every step, a wooden brown table is seen in front.
"oh I'm so excited" he said as he sat down and his brown eyes lit up.
"wanna tell me why? Or leave me curious the whole day?"
"This." He replies turning his lunchbox that was filled with weed and papers, lighters and more.
"There's so many new stuff I got, like this..." he reaches to show me each packet. "Then I got this"
"And then that"
"aren't you rich all of a sudden" I tease
"Well the business is growing." He smiles and carries on:"Now as a good friend, I'm offering you one for free, if you don't want to I won't force you." He looks at me deep in my eyes.
"Yeah I'll take one." I say as he nods and starts to roll us both a spliff. The first puff I inhaled made me cough almost choke.
"Woah easy there I don't want any crime scenes here" Eddie joked.
"God that's strong Jesus." I say reaching for my water.
"I warned you" he giggles

Whilst smoking we talked and laughed, I was admiring his eyes and his face god how can a man look this beautiful i thought to myself.
me and Eddie were obviously high after awhile and we started to run around together for god knows what reason until his foot caught on one of the trees roots beneath him and made him slip. I didn't realise in that moment making me slip over too, but toppling over him. I look at him laughing as he looks at me getting a strand of hair out of my face and moving it behind my ear. I've never been this physically close to him ever, his hand moving my hair out of my face made me weak. my eyes gazed up and down from his eyes to his lips as his did the same; he quickly grabs my face gently and presses my lips to his, kissing me passionately.
Eddie quickly breaks the kiss and begins to speak sounding nervous.
"Sorry am I being too forward?" He says concerned and not wanting to push any unspoken boundaries.
"No no you're okay" I say smiling and reassuring him as I lean my face forward and kiss him again as his hands wrap around my waist.
—————————————————————
"THEY WHAT??!" Jason shouts at his friend furiously."are you sure it was my y/n my own sister??"

"YES they were literally kissing in the forest." His friend replies back.

"I'm going to kill that freak, I told her to stay away from him I made it loud and clear." Jason said gritting his teeth standing up from the table roughly and exiting the cafeteria trying to find Eddie and y/n.
————————————————————————

It's been awhile since I wrote one of these, this was an old request that I haven't published as it was half written but I have finished it off. I want to get back to writing this story and keep updating chapters but I'm lacking ideas. Anyways I hope this isn't too short or a bad of a one shot :)